Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Luki Fanfic chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
You are evil! (Still can't review, but the library has internet_). I can't wait for the real thing to start (and we finally find out about Sam's leg!)
Savin chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
O! Very good, Michael! Please-put more up soon! I absolutely loved this! Lots of action (as always) but lots of funny stuff too! Can't wait for more!

Savin
Seifer's Incarnate chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Michael, u continue to amaze. and dissapoint. nice writing, but no SQuall, and u nedd to keep writing chronicles. Squall's chappie ain't up yet, and when it does get up, u have him brutally and quickly blow Zell's acomplishments away!

screw ur thing with Seifer and Squall!
Kaliber chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Excellent first chapter and I hope you get the rest out as soon as possible.
Grasshopper2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! THAT LAST PART WAS HILARIOUS! Poor Zell...*tries to hold in laughter* *fails* !

"Thought number three: I am SO dead." I LOVED IT! NOW HURRY UP AND WRITE THE SEQUEL!
JamieLike chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Can I just say, I am so looking forward to the full thing, when you start writing it... Excellent as always.
DanielJacksonMPC is GAY chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Alright! I was looking forward to the sequal! And hey, here's the character named after me again!

I look forward to more, and this'll go on my favorites to keep track of it more easily.
water-lily43 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
What a fresh change of scenery! (Must have been suffering from Quifer overdose, urgh.)

Digression aside, I'm amazed at the speed and quality of your fics. How can you pump out two simultaneous chapters in two different fics at the same time? And this teaser was flawless... damn now I'm all revved up, and I have to wait for the next chappie! I'm at you mercy, man!

Goodie! More Zell "I'm-the-coolest-guy-in-ff8-world" Dintch action! And I'm venturing a guess that the next character on your favorites list is Irvine, or do you just like gunshoots? The cameo by Vincent Valentine as his weapons was so apt (I've been meaning to say that since your last fic, but never got round to it.)

Okay, no more gushing. I'll just sit around moping and waiting for your next chappie! Till the next time!

Seize the Day!