Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Ayra chapter 32 . 12/24/2004
Youre the best!

Keep it up...

(looking forward to the new capter)
serindarkwolf19 chapter 32 . 11/8/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! This is so friggen cool! The best Zell story so far! I just loved what you did in FF8 Tournament. I think that the limit break Zell uses is such a good idea! You are definitely talented in writing. But please update soon! 8D!
Torii chapter 32 . 10/26/2004
AH! *cries* Your not dead! Man...i'm getting edgy now...i WNANA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Grr. Azel, is a bitch*! hehehe. CONTINUE WITH THE CHAPTEr, and hopefully u get outta that nut! yays
eviljedijackson chapter 32 . 10/26/2004
holy friggin shaz.

michael, what is wrong with you that you don't see this woprk for what it is en of the best epic tales ever told on this whole damned site!

this is seriously one of the best chapters YET.

honestly have you taken all of the tournament and the universal war and you should get these PUBLISHED! i am ot kidding you at all man, you must try to get this story published. I would gladly pay 40$ for a hardback version of these.

until laters, may Ares watch over you.
eX chapter 32 . 10/23/2004
yes! hopefull you will!

I liked it. sorry i lie. i loved it! but, even though youll be getting this alot, and you DID warn me, to short!

still freaking sweet though! but nobodys surprised there...

i must warn you about one thing though. youve given me a taste so i will now berate your ass until you update...and you know me! thats gonna be REAL annoying! i promise.

keep it up dude, you rock! STILL!
Blue chapter 32 . 10/17/2004
That was amazing, as usual, I don't mind waiting a bit, just make sure you do NOT, under ANY circumstances give up on this.
Akakoken chapter 32 . 10/17/2004
Thanks for the update. I was beginning to worry. :P Hope you can pull yourself outta whatever rut you're in right now. Good luck
eviljedijackson chapter 31 . 10/1/2004
write... more... michawel Kenny, we need you now more than ever! you MUST write more of this soon.
Narishma chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
Great
Nelly chapter 31 . 9/12/2004
dude this is such a great story. Out of all the FF games Zell has to be the best and the story proves that. I cant what till u get the other chapters up and ready to read. This is awsome man
E-chan5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
I immediately knew I would like you based simply on the fact that you had begun the first chapter of this story with the word 'Gudday.'

Glorious.
Torii chapter 31 . 8/1/2004
OKay, i don't think i read this chapter, which makes me disappointed in myself! CUZ THIS WAS A BOOYA CHAPTER! it was greatly put, and with all the war action, it was awesome, i hope Selphie survives as well as Irvine with his gun shooting. The queen is now known as insane...i bet Azel thinks so too. lol. Well, can't wait for the fights to come! CONTINUE! Are the GF's still there? Come on! Cotninue!
Chris chapter 31 . 7/19/2004
Mike, you're on Level 95, not 87. Sheesh. The rp is going as planned though. Send me a pm some time about it.
Thepoeticdark chapter 31 . 7/13/2004
Man, I've gotta say, the 1st FF8 Tournament story was impressive, but you've really out done yourself this time! Your one of the best writers on ! Your writing style is unique and quite elegant, your interpretation of the main characters is fitting for their personalities, and the spelling mistakes that you make don't interfere at all with the all around greatness of the story. Keep at it man, I can't wait to read more from you in the future.
eviljedijackson chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
!

goddamnit man! you can't keep us in suspense anymore! ar!

I love your writing , but I absolutely hate the horribly long delays. remember, when you start a good fanfic such as this one, you have no other obligations in the real worlds until it is complete! damn you puny human and your 'sleep!' finish the story now!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »