Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Akakoken chapter 31 . 7/9/2004
WoW! I've literally been sitting on the edge of my seat and holding my breath for almost this ENITRE chapter! OMG I wish I could write like that! Can't wait for the next chapters! I've checked this story every single day since the last chapter, and I'll do it again! AWSOME!

Really really liked the Ragnarok scene!
Jules Sab chapter 30 . 7/9/2004
Hyne, you're evil. Just killed off two very-worthy-of-my-liking characters. Heck, I adored these two! And it took me a LONG TIME to even warn up to Emily, even with her in FF8 Tournament. I feel like Irvine.

Brilliant writing though. Awesome chapter/story/everything.

Please tell me you're writing more stories after this one. I very much liked your FF8 Chronicles. You could arrange another like that... you know, if you want... *hint, hint, hint, hint, hint*

Keep it up!

(Email me?:D)/Jules Sab
Bahamaut chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Wonderful Story. I have finaly finised the Tornement Saga. I love the action and drama. Also like the romantic level. Some storys have to much,but this is just right. Well keep downloading.

Robert

Corby
Zierra chapter 31 . 7/6/2004
Impressive! Very, very impressive! I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I had to release it when Selphie pulled the trigger. You know for a fact that you can't get her kill, right? Sure, you killed Zell, but he's the lead in this and of course he has to pull a stunt like that. But other than him, you've kept them all alive (the Originals, I mean) and you can't go killing them in the end!

And that was your first sex scene in this, wasn't it?

And I also like you desciption of Seifer's and Quistis' relationship. It's kinda hard to picture him getting "close" to anyone.

I'm gonna go rest a little now, I'm exhausted! Gotta stop getting carried away when I read something.

Hugs, Z
klepto-maniac0 chapter 30 . 6/17/2004
NO! Trish and Emily dead...gar. This makes me chew my hand in fury. They were the odd couple...and dead useful too. Damn. Gar. Ah.

Good story though. Good twists. Keep it up.
Travithian Axile chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
wow...

(mouth falls open for a full ten minutes)

boy, didn't see that one coming. Once again, you've successfully pulled off the unexpected and yet remain believable and just plain amazing. Bravo! I look forward with bated breath to the next chapter.
Zierra chapter 30 . 6/12/2004
No, I didn't see that one coming. Didn't even see the "sleeper" coming.

This raised a lot of questions though...

Anyway, about the battle between the Zell's. I don't think Zell's really the same NOW. So I wonder what the hell you're gonna do with him then.

Ah, and Seifer. *sighs* And to of them? *gasps* That was just amazing!

Ok, the whole chapter was amazing, but it took me two readings. Got too tired last night, to read it all through.

Hugs, Z
Torii chapter 30 . 6/11/2004
Holy...Mother...O.O WOW! This chapter was so great, i mean you finally updated, and you finally reunite everyone, and you kill Trish adn Emily! O.O OMFG. ARE YOU A INSANELY COOL AUTHOR OR WHAT? I like one this one. Soo, how is the AzelVSZell battle gunna change Zell? ; i wanna know, continue. :D six gf's WOOT! Gerard is A FUCKIN' BASTARD! RAPER! GR! *starts stabbing Gerard many times before dumping his body into a can of oil and setting it on fire* NEVER touch Zell's woman ANGEL! GRR! Kks, can't wait for next chap!

Bye byes.

Torii
Xshu chapter 30 . 6/11/2004
Luki Fanfic chapter 30 . 6/11/2004
Wow...

I was not expecting that...

Jeezus, you're incredible you know that? I couldn't write like this if I tried! Keep it coming, I HAVE to see how this ends!
Meowmixassault chapter 30 . 6/11/2004
All I can say is... Wow... loved the chapter! the whole Emily/Trish thing, though the attempted rape was a bit too much, though it makes your story realistic...
shotgun chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
To Aeris:

I hope you have gotten through your diffucult time. Just trust in God, and you'll get through anything. It may seem like he's not there, but I guarantee that he is. I'll be praying for you.
Aries and Stacia McDohl chapter 29 . 6/7/2004
Hey Kenny, Stacia here! Love the story, I'm honestly shocked at how much I enjoy reading this, especially with how I am at the moment... *cough* angry preggo.

There's also a dual purpose to this review.

I don't think you've been getting the emails I've been sending you... unless you're ignoring me which would suck because a lot of people keep doing it to us. By now you've probably heard about Eric.. and I kinda wanted to talk to you about that. But I also have lots of good news too so I hope to get a hold of you on messenger or send me an email or something.

All my love

Stacia M.
Crimson Storm chapter 29 . 5/26/2004
Ok! What the F* happened to Squall and Angel! AH! I'm gonna go insane! All this killing and fighting...it's making me blood thirsty :/ O boy can NOT wait until the next chapter! I'm waitin on the edge of my seat here! So much suspense! My brain is gonna explode! It's kinda like what my name says..one big crimson storm...a storm of blood..ironic maybe? Well, before I go completely mad waiting for what's gonna happen next..I'm gonna go..eat...again..
Crimson Storm chapter 28 . 5/26/2004
O-boy...this is going to be one helluva battle coming up, I presume? Whew... I think I better take a break before reading it, considering I kinda feel like I've been fighting with them this whole time :/
Well..maybe I should go eat..or...something...when I've "regained my strength" :P I'll come back and join in this war! RA!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »