Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Crimson Storm chapter 27 . 5/26/2004
Whoa! I knew Squall was a hard ass but...DAMN. I was holding my breath when I was reading that duel and I didn't even notice! That is, not until Squall was safe. Then it was one of those huge sighs of releif. I'd praise your writing skills more, but I think I'll save all that for the last chapter...
Crimson Storm chapter 21 . 5/22/2004
Hey! Haven't done this in a while! I was originally reading and reviewing as Crazy_Tig, but had to stop due to a few big, and for the most part, unpleasant, changes recently. But now that that's all over and done with, I'm reading and reviewing again and realize just how much I missed this! Amazing story going BTW. When Zell died man..I cried. I actually cried..I feel like such a sap..but then again, that's one of the many ways you know when you're writing well! But I gotta get back to some reading, still got 8 chaps to go I think...woo-hoo!
Zierra chapter 29 . 5/16/2004
I know I use this word alot, but it's a good desciption of your chapters. Pretty much all of them. Ok, forgot to let you know the word; Intense. Had me on my toes there when Irvine had Zell in his sights. And Squall being all non-dead didn't make this any less fantastic.
And I'm really curious of what Irvine and the rest thinks who Dee is!
Hugs, Z
Meowmixassault chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
Squall! NO He's to cool to die! *cries* I loved the battle, it wa a pity they sealed eden though... next up Azel vs. Zell! This story ROCKS! *dances* what heppened to Angel? *whimpers*
Torii chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
OMFG! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! O.O DEE AND ZELL kick ass! So Squall's dead? Noo, he's just sick right? right? O_O AND WHAT THE FRIG HAPPENED TO ANGEL! SPEAKETH! You must continue, I love this!
Torii chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
squeakychris chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
Just when i was wondering if you had given up you write possibly the best chapter yet, nice one. Can't wait to see what happens in the last two chapters. Hoping Azel makes another appearance again, and from the way the Queen carried of Aqual's head he might too, which would be cool. In this fic death is never the end...
Blue chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
Oh my god, you are a god. Incredible as always, keep it believe me, reading this at 2 AM isn't easy, but it's really worth it once I was done.
Luki Fanfic chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
Booyah! Took a while but this chapter was great! Wish I could write fight scenes as well as you can.
But you HAD to leave it on a cliffhanger didn't you? What happened to Angel?
eviljedijackson chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
m,wahahahahahahahh I would expect nothing less from the great Kenny!
holy shit man, you just keep these stories coming, and we won't have to strap you to your pc now, m'kay?
no seriously, you are possibly the best writer here on , and We all love you for it. keep up the holy shit badassness!
remember, Aries pimpshit
eviljedijackson chapter 28 . 4/21/2004
hey there, sorry i havent been in in a while to review.
HOLY KAMPSTAMFERNUGGET FROM NANTUCKET!
dude, your writing is only getting better and better, seriously, you need to find a publisher for this shit!
Grasshopper2 chapter 28 . 4/13/2004
*blinks for the first time in about an hour* My eyes hurt...thanks a lot. *mutters* *cheesy smile* Umm...yeah. Of course, another awesome chapter. I say they just kill Carpenter for gods' sakes! When is Zell gonna meet up with the rest of the gang? Will he go see Angel? Is Dee gonna go with Zell this time? Geez, I'm asking a lot of questions. *sighs* I guess I'll just have to wait for you to update again. Gr...
I can't wait!
Zierra chapter 28 . 4/13/2004
Woah, that was really intense. I sometimes just skim through the text (and don't go girly on me because I've told you before, and you admitted it yourself, your chapters are long) but after just a few sentences, I read the whole thing through, almost every word. It might please you to hear that it drove my little brother insane... o)
I also really liked the way your jumped from past to present. You really made it fit in with adding that last with Zell, and Squall explaining the situation. Very nicely done.
Now, if you excuse me, my brain's working serious overtime and needs to rest.
Hugs, Z
Grasshopper2 chapter 27 . 4/13/2004
"Reviews make me all giggly…in a manly, testosterone-filled kinda way…"
Okay, keep telling yourself that...teehee. Just kidding. Awesome dual! I loved the whole "fake Rinoa" thing. Very awesome.
Grasshopper2 chapter 26 . 4/13/2004
Very cool chapter. I love the idea of a hacky sack bomb!
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »