Reviews for FF8 Tournament: A Twist In Time
Luki Fanfic chapter 28 . 4/12/2004
Wow...now THERE'S a motive. You really know how to keep us guessing huh?
But your finally going back to Zell and Dee! All right! I just can't wait for when the two groups meet up. First Zells alive, and then he brings along a daughter? I wonder if Squall faints...?
Torii chapter 28 . 4/10/2004
BOYAA! *jumps up and down* MWUAHAHAHAH! AWESOME, i hate Aqual, and Azel, and the sorceress queen lady, so sadistic.. BUT! THEY GET TO SEE ZELL ALIVW! O.O) OHH I'm excited, i wanna see what Squall's and Rinoa's expressions are gonna be! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAH! :D :D :D hehe. *is very excited* Hehehe, can't wait can't wait! WO WAR!
eX chapter 28 . 4/10/2004
Excited about arthritis? Eh...Whatever...

I rememeber thinking of all the good little points i noticed and should mention...but me being me i cant remember any of em...

but for they record they were great!...whatever they were.
Meowmixassault chapter 28 . 4/9/2004
You are updating FAST... I liked the battle scene you are good with those, ya know?... RAGE...
Starletta chapter 26 . 4/8/2004
*blushes* aw you're a sweety. Still a good chapter, keep it up.
Travithian Axile chapter 27 . 4/8/2004
Wow wee! That was so totally cool! Esp. the battle between Squall and his double. Must be weird fighting yourself. Update soon!
Torii chapter 27 . 4/7/2004
BOOYA! Awesome sword fight! I am actually glad Squall suvived, but poor Trish. Nearly killing herself! O.O I'll try and get my friends to read it, dunno if they will, but yah. ANYWAYS! _ Pleease cotninue! I liked this chap, but i am still waiting for Dee n' Zelly! MWHAHAHA! _
Meowmixassault chapter 27 . 4/7/2004
That was the coolest sword battle ever! The sonic slash was cool too! Ninja Scroll sounds cool too! I wanna see the look on Squall's face when he sees Zell among the living!
Zierra chapter 27 . 4/7/2004
Ok, I'm writing this as I read, otherwise I'll just forget any comment I would like to make.
I'm glad to see that Squall managed to kill a Rinoa. Some hidden grudge he might have held against his precious girlfriend finally being settled?
Isn't it funny how they seem to have all the time in the world to think about things in such dangerous situations and then afterwards say that they weren't thinking at all? I suppose its unconscious thinking. (this little musing came up while reading about the Squalls fighting, btw)
Yeah, and Trish to the rescue again. She's starting to grow on me. o)
This was a very good chapter, and I find Aqual one tad more charming than Squall.
Hugs, Z
Zierra chapter 26 . 4/7/2004
Ok, the guy that created Seifer had a really good day that day. No matter how you twist or turn him, he is just one of those characters that you love to hate. And I'm not saying that I hate your Seifer, I'm quite enjoying him. o)
And I like it that Trish has gone from being a flimsy baggage to a necessity. I'm not doubting that Zell knew what he was doing when he picked her out, but she's really proving herself now. Very good!
Ok, on to the next chapter.
Hugs, Z
You are a fucking god chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
Hey there, this isn't exactly a review coz I'm finding it hard to catch up (your chapters are so fricken long!)although I have briefly read through chapters 21-26. I just wanted to tell you how utterly amazed I am that you've managed to write so much and make it all sound so fucking good. There are parts in your fics that, if any other author would attempt to write about, I would probably laugh at them but you make everything so fucking real its unbelievable. I'm not just talking about ATIT either. Both of the fics that I have read and reviewed have left me completely shocked at your ability to write something so entertaining and goddamn cool at the same time! Sometimes I have a hard time trying to figure out what happened in FF8 because the events in your fics have stuck in my head.
Having spoken to you in person I know that its not just your fics that are great, you are too and I hope that I'm not the only person who's told you this. Please continue to write about Zell coz personally I love the way you portray him. Well, I'm gonna fuck off now and try to catch up, but I know that as soon as I submit this I'm gonna think of other things to say to you.
XbyeX
Southern Shinigami chapter 26 . 4/6/2004
Hey man, I missed a whole bunch of chapters, so I caught with them today, by copying and pasting it all, like I did with the first one. Anyways, this chapter, just like the rest of the story, rocks. Keep it up, and I hope you finish Chronicles soon, too. Peace, man!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 26 . 4/5/2004
I love how you have Trish doing so much in this chapter. Rarely have I found an OC so engaging. Good show.
Luki Fanfic chapter 26 . 4/5/2004
(whistles) This is getting close to its climax aint it? I can't wait to see how you end this one!
A role play website? Cool! ALways a great way to realise how popular a writer you are!
Meowmixassault chapter 26 . 4/4/2004