Reviews for Whose Time Period is it Anyway?
The Odango Sisters chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
that's funny. it would be really cool if you could use ed from fullmetal alchemist. plese update soon!
animeaddict99 chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Hi, it's me again. Great job on this chappy! I luv your story and can't wait for more! You should feature people from Rave Master, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and Yu Yu Hakusho!(Kohema(sp?) would be cool. Again, great job.
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
hilarious! THat was really funny. I can't make people laugh for beans...just look at my stories and you'll see.

GREAT!
QOL chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
I have got an idea for sceens from a hat! Do u know Heero from Gundam wing? Well how many guns does he exactly have?

If evil people had Noe-pets accouts.

If deamon lords (IY/YYH) had noe-pets acoounts)

If some of the anime guys loged on to and saw yaoi storys

I thought that this chappie was funny. write more soon-

QOL
QOL chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Hi this is QOL and here is my vote.

Host:Sesshomaru

Contestant from Present Day: Jonouchi

Contestant from Sengoku Jidai: Inuyasha

Contestant from Meiji Revolution: Misao

Contestant from Ancient Egypt: Isis

I liked the story was very funny-

QOL
Torina Archelda chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
*blinks* I have no idea who any of these people are... I liked the first chappie, tho. You should add YuYu Hakusho into the next chappie... Why is it that you haven't updated in nearly a year? Oh well. g2g. Love it, and please update and check out some of my INuyasha fics.

Torina
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
x.x lol
Yoshini chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Host: Fluffy!
Present Day: Jonouchi
And do Miroku for Sengoku Jidai
Meiji: Misao all the way!
Ancient Egypt: Yami
And for the future, Edward Wong-Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the 4th.
Anyway, that was really funny and you should definetly write more soon. _ \/ ( that's a peace sign)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Wow! This is actually funny. I really enjoyed reading it, even though I don't really know who most of the characters you're talking about are.
Quatre Winner chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
Okay I've seen Fushigi Yugi, and that was HILARIOUS!

Use Omi and Nagi from Weiss Kreuz!

Scenes from a hat...hmm...What Heero (from GW) does in his spare time?

Where does Heero keep his gun, anyway?

Weiss outtakes would be funy

Hmm...

Scenes from Harry Potter, Anime style!

That would be hilarious.

Well, off to sleep now!

Ja ne! *passes out*
Quatre Winner chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
That was HILARIOUS! Write more! Write more!

I dun watch Fushigi Yugi, so I wouldn't get any of the jokes anyway.

Write MORE!

Yami doing this would be funny as hell. I'd like to see him. And Kenshin.

Yami Kenshin: What?

Not you, your light.

Kenshin: *points to * I'm not realated to him.

: *pulls out katana* OMAE O KOROSU!

Why not do a Gundam Wing edition? *snickers at the thought of Heero surfing on a turtle shell*

All: Ja ne! *Kenshin and are running around maniacally*
Bob the Insane chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Very amusing, please write more, i'll give you a cookie if you do
Inuko Metallium chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
WHE! You should have one with: Xelloss and Filia from Slayers (I can see how well THAT'D go...) Or replace Filia w/ Gourry. Or just have Xelloss! But since I hafta keep this review not long... moving on... And then have... INUYASHA! cuz I said so. And that Mai girl from Yu-gi-oh. And.. that's 4, yes? Sanosuke should return as host... hm... that was so pointless...
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
A clever Whose Line parody, as opposed to the parodies that have games but aren't funny. Well done!
ryuugitsune chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
will someone tell me what fushigi yugi is like channels and times unless it dousnt come on anymor funny