Reviews for Incendiarism
preciousbabyblue chapter 8 . 11/5/2004
wow I really like it. Pyro Rocks!
niceguysfinishlast chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
O.k. loved it lots can't wait to read the sequel but honey it's spelt you're not you'll!
fhgdsfhsdhsdhs chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
*cheers and giggles*
Padfoot4ever chapter 8 . 11/27/2003
Great job! I loved it!
chattypandagurl chapter 8 . 11/21/2003
JOHN! And Spark! Yes! Great chapter! Can't wait 2 read the sequal, which I"ll get right on right now! Great job!
dstrbd child chapter 8 . 11/7/2003
i liked that ending, but i think that it ended too soon. great story. it had me totally hooked. good luck with the sequel.
Hiril Moon chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
Whoa. Nice ending. A nice bit of actual finishing, but also leaving an opening for more. We need more authors that can do that, like me. As in I need to be able to do that. Anyways, I await the next story with great anticipation!
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 8 . 11/4/2003
ok i think it was good and i loved this story so i will be waiting for the sequel i cant wait post it now ok really you did good cant wait to read the next story
X3 chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
Great ending

You know I'll read Fireshower

Keep up the good work
X3 chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Excellent continuation, I'm egar to read the ending. Keep up the good work.
Hiril Moon chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
Oh. My. God. That was... incredible. That was pure class writing. I wish I coukd write at least half as well as that. You have my utmost respect now. #falls to floor in worship#
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
wow that was really good i cant believe that your amazing and i love it i hope john comes back and be with rogue well updae soon please
dstrbd child chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
oh tell me who won. i wanna know if john is okay. plz update soon. i hate suspense.
Obiwanfan chapter 7 . 11/1/2003
Oh come on! who won? come on come on come on! it better be John.
raven chapter 7 . 11/1/2003