Reviews for Written in Blood
doves1993 chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
I think this is a great story and you should write a sequel. It would be really good.
Nade-san chapter 13 . 2/28/2007
Hi!

That was an amazing fic... I really loved it. But its true, I have to say that the end is a little mhm... abrupt P. But good. Thank you!

D
lec chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
i assume that there is going to be a sequel because that is cruel to end the story like that. lol.
blumoo chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Your stories are awesome. These are the best love stories I have ever read. I love MV!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 13 . 4/18/2005
great story!
Dalla7 chapter 12 . 4/7/2005
Noo! You can't end it like that! This has definitely been one of the best Alias fanfics I've read so far, please don't end it here!
LiliOfTheValley chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
You can't end it like that! This is without a doubt one of my favorite fanfics. Each chapter was worth the wait, and I can't say the same thing about many stories out there. There were times when I wondered if this was going to turn into one of those amazing, but unfinished, fanfics. So, thanks for sticking with it!. I loved the end, but at the same time I love this story so much that I didn't want it to end. I hope to read more of your work soon.
alllieee chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
*applause* Yay! That was beautiful. Fantastic fic. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it!
Meaningful Exuberance chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
This is an excellent story! Update Soon!

M.E.
star chapter 12 . 1/17/2005
oh my god i love you story please, please update soon
edspacecowgirl chapter 12 . 1/2/2005
i cried that was so beautiful oh im crying again
Bubbles chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
yup, I'm back! ok sh. stop walking away in disgust! i know i haven't reviewed, oh only in like four chapters or something just that I HARDLY ever come to this site! so email me! *nods* please? coz then i can keep in contact and yeah. i can nag you to update *evil laughter* and you can tell me when you update.

ok now back to the chapter.

NO! he just.. left?

aww poor syd!

poor vaughn!

and knowing you, they ARE gonna see each other, right?

and i am POSITIVE that there is another page of the rambaldi prophecy that will make everything better.

coz if vaughnie kills sydie... *runs around screaming*

anyway.

hun, you are some amazing writer and can't WAIT for the next update!

luv JuJu (aka Bubbles)
Raina Elizibeth chapter 12 . 1/1/2005
Wah! Depressing! THEY LOVE EACHOTHER ( ok... I know... duh)! Awesome chapter. Very cute. More soon? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

-Rai
daisyduke947 chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
Aw! That was so sad! Made me cry.. I cannot wait for more! Please post more as soon as possible.
Natalie chapter 12 . 12/31/2004