Reviews for Dead men tell no tales
Mimi chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
Hay i've ben waiting ages for you to write some more so please do!
Manda chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Love your stories! Please continue to write more. P.S. PLEASE dont forget about your LOTR stories they are wonderful too and i really want to know how they will end! Thank You and Keep up the wonderful work.
or Nanashi chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
hee hee...can't wait until the next chapter...run Will!
calenore chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
lol wow this is what I call evil... ending a chapter like this, i mean! Argh! *must.. know... what... happens... next*

Lastly, Elizabeth's a real jerk, isn't she? Wow. Running off and leaving poor Will for the stuffy old commodore? What was she THINKING? I hope that later you tie that up so we know why she chose the commodore over Will.
leggylover03 chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Good chapter but short yes. So gimme more. The things those two get into LOL
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Write more, please.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Totally awesome! I LOVE this story! The scene with Will obssessing over the gold is hilarious...but one question...why does Will have to run?
Jillian chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
What a great beginning. I love the interaction between Will and Jack as well as that of Will and Elizabeth ("I think the same about you." - You tell her Will). I can't wait to read more of this. It has become one of my favourite PotC fic.
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
I like this fic so of course i wish more!
Spellb0und chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
dum dum dum...oh cliffie see i played the music!hehe!

well not relly cliffiness..oh well

so i guess that Commadore Norrington is a bed guy here!he married Elizabeth..i hate her!

oh...well see ya when ya update!

who!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!
anne chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i love the story, great job
Loony chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This is so good! Please write more immediately!