Reviews for A Child's Love
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
It is great that Allilon is acquiring ann uncle. He needs one.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
"Duo watched as Heero took his "son" off for a talk and then proceeded to have a nervous breakdown." Someone is going to get an uncle (after he gets over his shock) and a real "ojisama" is something that money cannot buy. It is the situation that is causing the tension. The relationships are evolving and as yet unsettled. The three people have to get used to each other and like anyone in any relationship, the roles have to be clearly established.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
"Duo reached the boy before the bear did... " I think that Duo would make a great uncle; he has the right energy.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
"No, Alli-kun. I won't tell Heero about the zoo." Everyone can use an Oji.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
"Ya know he's cute when he's asleep. ..." It is great that Allilon is aquiring an uncle. Definitely.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
"Yes, I like Duo Allilon. ... " That is the way to handle that. It is realistic.
Warning Flames chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I bet ya, if I tried, I could find better written fics with these situations you're paraphrasing.
To be honest, i'm not certain why i'm still scanning (yes, not even reading anymore) your story.

You titled it a Child's Love but Alli is nothing but a glorified band-aid to patch together two scenes when you don't quite know how to get them from one cliche to another...

Answer: Add a typical toss in a child into the equation cliche

Gomen nasai. I'm being abrupt and not at all supportive.

Eh... I'll just click out now.
Error Error chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
You're screwing up your own plot devices.
2 chapters ago you said Zechs and Noin were MIA on Mars.
Now they're mysteriously back with a 3 year old who could have grown up with his cousin.
hum chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
My brain just sputtered and died.
Cliche cliche cliche.

Okay.. it's an okay fic.
I would suggest you take out everyone's thoughts and describe their actions... hopefully giving clues to their thoughts.

It would improve the quality of the fic by at least 50%.
domsijohn chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
this was good
domsijohn chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
quarte is good
domsijohn chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
wow fei loved duo and heero loves duo but they both left him sucks but this good
domsijohn chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
wow
domsijohn chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
love it want more
Fred Freeloader chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
I just finished A Child's Love, and it was great, but I do hope you do a sequel to finish it up. Why did Mike want to speak to Heero privately? You left us a little unfinished.