Reviews for The Secret of Hell Water
Elle-is-odd chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
really good
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i love your story and when are you gonna finish the sequel! your leaving everyone hanging!
Miranda chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I loved your story! It could have used a tiny bit more fantasy in it to fit the disney style though and I dun know about the abbreviations in Jack's speech but whatever. His character is pretty good. I'm not sure if he'll ever be monogomous but the ending was terrific and the pic of him tied to the helm was awesome! Though I think I'd rather have it the other way around ;). I can't wait to read the sequel. You Go.
Savvy0X chapter 16 . 8/9/2006
That was an adorably cute ending! At fisrt I got bored with this story the first time i tried reading it, but then I gave it a second go and I must say that i loved it. Now i'm off to read the sequel!
anymeansnecessary chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
ooh, i like this story.
animefreak2015 chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
only just stumbled across this from one of my other fav authors ... wow. nicely done. good characterization. love 'Liz's new look. if there wasn't an aztec chest yelling at me to finish something, i'd probably spend the day reading this ... i will finish it!

thanks.
Stella Polaris chapter 16 . 1/10/2005
Wonderful writing. You really know how to make a story come alive and how to make believable characters. I could really picture what you wrote in my mind as I was reading it.

Great job!
Manson chapter 18 . 8/28/2004
about that sequel.. update it!
torro-loo chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
First of all, I love your story(ies) and I have for a long time. I do wish you would update Seal of Cleito, though. I was reading your reviews for Hellwater and saw the flame by Dippy Colom, or whatever the name was, and thought it was way out of line. Your character rocks, your story rocks, and I love it. Anyways, I just hope you don't look down on highschool reviewers after that reviewer because we're not all like that. I'm a junior and I love your story! Update please! And disregard that flame. By the way, I thought it was very classy of you to redeem yourself in your second response. Anyways, update soon, once again!
JacknMe4eva chapter 16 . 6/5/2004
Loved your story. You're a great writer!
Chaotic Jinx chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
Hey dude. I absolutly adore u'r story, infact i only found it b/c a friend of u'rs from FF posted that ppl should check out u'r web sight and i did. I love u'r art. And then i just had to read u'r story. Its brilliant! I just love it and the idea so much. U'r idea of mermaids is a good one. B/c its believable! Once again, love it!
~*Chaotic Jinx*~
Mysfit Chyld chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
I like the way that you have Liz dressed now. It seems to suit her personality better than what they have her dressed in in the movie. Good job. I also really really like Emma! She is so funny. Any wayz good job on the story and I will continue to read now. _
Raya chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I wish I could go back to my review response in Chapter 1 and delete it. I said some unacceptable things about my flamer that embarasses me now. I appologize for bringing age difference into my response, it was childish of me to be so base and I regret that very much. I hope they will forgive me for that comment, but I don't really expect it considering they flamed me in the first place. Flames initiate hostility and my response to their review was just that... hostile and completely written at the spur of the moment. If I could I'd just go back and delete it. My thoughts were not put into words very well. So please disregard my chapter 1 review. This is more the point I was hoping to get across in response to Dippy Conlon's flame from Chapter 1 that didn't translate well in my first review:
In general I'd just like to say that if you want to pass judgement on my character by reading one sentence in the first chapter, call her a Mary-Sue with no other foundation, (even though you know NOTHING of her character or personality yet), write me a mean little flame and then go on your merry way. That's perfectly fine. It's certainly your own prerogative to decide for yourself whether or not you like my main character. Basing your decision however, on one sentence is just plain ludicrous. And giving me a nasty flame to boot based on that one sentence is unneccessarily mean. Flaming in general is incredibly unhelpful criticism. All it does is create animosity and generally makes the writer feel crappy. And in the future if you don't like something about a story, either write your criticism in a more constructive way or don't say anything at all. Flaming will get you nowhere but on my Sh*t list.
... there, that is really what I meant to say...
Raya chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
My response to Dippy Conlon ():
It's fine if you want to pass judgement on my story after reading the first chapter, give me a nasty flame, and decide my story is crap. I won't bother to go into the details about how I work hard to write a good and exciting story, plus create fun and intriguing characters that people can identify and enjoy. You can kiss my ass if you call my heroine a Mary-Sue and just use her description in THE FIRST CHAPTER as the reason for it all. You have no basis for your interpretation other than your preconcieved notions for what a Mary-Sue is. Some people like to look at a book cover and decide right then and there whether or not they'll read it. I find people like that are lazy and uncreative.
You are a sophomore in high school? My child... I'm a college graduate, I've had people approach me and tell me I should be a professional writer, I've had a review on my story by an ENGLISH PROFESSOR, who told me I write an awesome story. So if you really hate it, please write a better flame than that! Give me something I can really sink my teeth into. If you can find any real solid basis for a flame in my story I'd love to see it.
I write because it's fun and cause I ENJOY it and because I like entertaining people who are intelligent enough to distinguish the difference between a Mary-Sue and a real established heroine. Obviously you're not one of those people.
TheAvidReader chapter 18 . 3/20/2004
Greetings,
I have just found your story and was able to read it all in one sitting. Wow! I can't think of anything else to say other than just wow - what a great read! Since your story kept me up till 3:30 am to complete I'm now now off to get some sleep, dreaming of pirates and mermaids lol. The sequel I shall tackle in the morning.
Thanks