Reviews for Ghosts from the Past
Amanda chapter 13 . 12/5/2007
Wow. I really loved this story. It's always a welcome relief to find a story with a sensible plotline, minimal errors, and witty characters. I didn't feel like I had to fight through chapters of horrid errors, which take away from the story itself. I can tell you're an accomplished writer with a mind for fiction.

Really, truly loved it and can't wait to read more of your work!

_
COWSARECOOL chapter 13 . 8/17/2007
that was a really a good ending, i really liked your story alot. i'm not good at leaving reviews as you can see so i'll just state the obvious, your story was great!
Forget-Me-Nots and Marigolds chapter 12 . 7/27/2006
Yay! Fantastic ending! Simple and sweet and to the point.

I loved this story, and I cant wait for your next one!
toostupidforyou chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
Dude, you may be tired bat that deserves a sequel. Bravo and I hope there is more to come.
Superkawaiifreak chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
I thought he was gonna say,

"The Pearl IS freedom, darling"

After she sai she wants freedom.

gosh! ur chapters were like... marshmallows! when u eat one, u keep eating it! And i cant stop, 1) cuz i want emma and jack to see eachother 2) cuz its really good.

Luv it so much deary!

Superkawaiifreak chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
What a sad chapter. T_T

I would be angry, but not THAT angry. It would take a couple of weeks for me to forgive him, but I wouldn't hate his guts!

Luv it!

Superkawaiifreak chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Ah...he cant stand to kiss another woman?

Because He's filled with guilt from what he did to another female 11 years ago? (hey! thats like rurouni kenshin! 11 years ago he accidently killed tomoe!)

I would too... . . LOL!

jk jk
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Si, I'm guessing tht he chose gold?

How could u Jack! and that girl is most likely a ghost, correct?

Luv it!

toostupidforyou chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
This is great! I have loved every sentence. Update within the hour...I mean...second, savvy? Update soon.
Mocha-Java Boost chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
I love this story its so well written

update soon

-Michelle
LipsSewnShut122 chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
Come on, come on. Right some more PLEASE! Ill be waiting.

moon-goddess5
toostupidforyou chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
I absolutely love it! You get 5/5 bottles of rum! lol...anyways, keep up the great work, savvy? Update soon.
TheEndandAlways chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
this is so god! plz plz plz update soon :o)
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Oh, this is so exciting with the two stories intertwined. I love the plot so much, I just want to take everything off and skinny dip in the warmed! (Okay, maybe not possible.) Please keep at it. :-) And don't let anyone toss themselves into the ocean too soon, a'ight?

I did notice a single typo, however, "Why didn't I do as mother said and waited to travel with her?..."

Perhaps you meant 'wait' instead? Don't mean to critisize, it's just a friendly bit to help the wonderful chapter become perfect. Or maybe I'm crazy and the sentence does make sense, but I just haven't read it enough. *shrugs*

Anyway, I hope this story ends up proving to be sweet and peaceful. I just can't take any more of the two characters missing each other so, but not knowing that they'd be accepted if they were to do something about it.

Oh! My heart bleeds for them both!

Update ASAP,

-Katie

P.S. If you ever have a spare hour or two, I have two long fics that need a few reviews, please and thank you.
Blair417 chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
nice chapter. update soon!