Reviews for The Bet
harrietpotter666 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Is quotes 8 & 10 from The phantom of the opera?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
The first quote was this is Halloween by panic at the disco
Phoenica chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Brilliant read - characterization was delightfully strong, and, like I mentioned earlier, great quote integration. The lyrics really carried a depth with the context, and while I wasn't sure of the Nightmare Before Christmas' title, choosing a song with the haunting line of "this is Halloween" is implied through the "pumpkin song", and really ties it in well. I look forward to your continuing work! Perhaps Damon and Draco are linked in a bond beyond modem magic - an ancient pureblood prophecy or curse that creates twins (passed off as cousins) with power so elemental that it manifests itself more darkly and strongly than can be placed in a spell or channeled through a wand. Can also help them resist the compulsion other creatures try to bind them with ... simply an idea. I will be waiting for the next chapter with bright anticipation!
Phoenica chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
"This is Halloween..." very nice, Tim Burton would be proud. Keep up the great writing and lyric integrations!
AmbrosiaKolyaO'Connell chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Wooh, Avril Lavigne quote! (I love Avril Lavigne, sorry :P)
AmbrosiaKolyaO'Connell chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Wow... You sure do know how to do creepy. The character of Lestair is so intriguing; it holds the interest of the audience, kind of holds us in suspense, wondering what he is and later what his intentions are. I find myself trying to predict whether or not Hermione or someone else will figure out his secret... This story at the moment holds the interest of the audience so well, and that's what makes a story good and worth reading. Well done! I can't wait to read more.

Ambrosia (:
AmbrosiaKolyaO'Connell chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Hello (: This story is very interesting. The grammar and such is almost impeccable but mainly I love the two OC's you've created. Their characters really bring something new to the story. I wonder: how did you come up with the name "Luther"? Does it translate into something?

I can't wait to read the next chapters, so I will now do so xD

Ambrosia (:
Eerie Iri chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
This is pretty good!
Shima101 chapter 18 . 5/2/2006
ooh ! really good ! keep up your good work i really like this story so far ! and i cant wait to learn the malfoys secret ! i hope you post the next chapter soon !:D
Amanda chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
“ 'I know you’re here, poppet {1}. You can’t hide from me.' ”

That, my friend, is from Pirates of the Caribbean. Someone's already said that, but there it is anyway.
Amanda chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
"No, don’t tell Harry (AN: kudos to anyone who figures where that came from)."

Hehe. That's from Spiderman! My little brother watches that so much... Anywho, this is brilliant so far. I can't wait to start reading about when Harry and Draco start actually falling for each other. I love your fic!

-Amanda
Elfendork chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS! Love that movie :) Love this story, especially this chapter. :D
KikyoGirlno9 chapter 18 . 8/9/2005
Just read your story and it is awesome. Hope you update soon.
saturnstar55 chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
PRAISE GOD, ALLAH, KRISHNA, ZEUS AND EVERYONE ELSE! YOU UPDATED! Thank you so very very much! Looking forward to the next chapter (and of course all of Draco's wonderful plans). Keep up the good work!
Snipergrrl chapter 18 . 12/27/2004
totally awesome...this was my first time reading this fic and i read all 18 chapters...it was so good update soon