Reviews for Reactions
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
awwwww! :)
icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
"on the very rare occasions of sadness or restlessness, feathers would drop, would snow, from our wings"

Oh nice touch, man. Nice touch!
D chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awesomnesss.
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very sweet. Beautiful.
wanttodelete chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I love this; it's almost unbearably cute, but Bartleby and Loki are still in-utterly potty-mouthed-character. Definitely the best fic I've read about them. :)
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
aw
Noia chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Cute. Not very eloquent, but very very cute.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This was a really good story. Everything, the way you put things, their personalities, were really good. Everything fit the charactors well. It was great.
~Evangeline
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw. It's really cute, and the voice, wow. I heard Bartleby saying it in my head, that's how perfect everything he said was. Great job, sappy, but beautifull, keep writing!
fairyflame chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
this is great! good job. I suck at reviews...i guess that's all I had to say.
Badger Off chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I luv this pairing! Such a sweet fic... but with a bitter edge almost...
KillerLover chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
beautiful opening statements. This was really good..-nods- yep yep.
stranded karasu chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
*squeals*

lovely lovely. such, testosterone-ridden fluff. *wipes tear* i die for you-damn-well-know-they're-romantic-styled-happy-endings. or reflective happy endings, moreover yours seems to have that ambiguous feel to it, since the B is, a very unreliable narrator *sobs* it's just so beautiful. : )
Tristan2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aww! That was so sweet! Not sappy at all, rather in-character actually. Nice job! :)
troublegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Good writing. I just watched this movie again last night, and I think that you really captured Bartleby.