Reviews for Is there Life after DeathT?
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Heartwarming stuff!

The Death-T series is one of my favourites in the Yu-Gi-Oh as I believe it to be a huge turning point in Seto and Mokuba's relationship with Dark Yugi helping them.

Awesome story!
defray chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This was superbly written. I loved the way you portrayed Kaiba because you actually seemed to make him human instead of the generic-villain he appeared to be during Death-T. When I read Death-T (after watching only the Yugioh dub...haha) it really opened my eyes to how cruel Kaiba was to Mokuba. I almost lost faith in Kaiba, until I read this. It makes perfect sense and fits into the continuity. You truly have a gift for insight into the mind of a character.

Excellent work!
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
This was a great story :) I hope I get a gift card to Borders so I can by this particular volume of the manga that deals with this.

I think you captured Seto perfectly. He's not all filled with fluff and smiles and sunshine but he's really not a monster after Death-T, just incredibly jaded. And who wouldn't be with a stepfather like that?

Anyway, great fic. :)
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Oh no; angst.

Thankfully it wasn't the angst I was thinking.

Now Seto knows that Mokuba would never leave him.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
aww... kawaii...
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This was very well done and actually makes a nice companion piece to "It's Deja vu...". I know it's not really but it does. Would you ever consider taking this more indepth. I mean I know it's not the easiest thing to do because there is only so much you can cover from Seto's point of view. But if there was an author out there that could do it, I think it would be you. What you did here and what you did with "Deja vu" show how well you understand him.
dragonwrangler chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is a great study of Seto Kaiba, thank you! Having him see his two victories over Gozaburo as defeats fit him perfectly.

Wonderful story!
Pkmnrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
*heart breaks*

I havent read any stories that embrase both the anime and manga versions of the story as well as yours do. Especially the whole Death-T thing. Well done! I love it!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
i like it is there going to be more or is it a one-shot? good work
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Awesome. I especially like the "Not Seto, not Kaiba-Seto Kaiba" part. That's an incredible way of putting it.
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Nachzes: [smile] That was cute... Nice, brother ly relationship. I liked it.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Wow... that was powerful. After reading three of your four (?) stories, I realize that you really do write powerful stories. Please read my review of "Cards". Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention in my review of "Simply Complicated": it fits in very well with "Cards". Anyway, this, in its own way, is like a prolouge to "Cards"... and I love it.

-Ceribi
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Great monologue. You've done a really great job of explaining a character and making him alive.
Misura chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Very touchingly written, especially the love between Mokuba and Seto. I like the way you gave shape to Seto's thoughts and emotions and his four 'defeats' at the hands of Yugi, as well as the whole affair with Gozaburo. This fic ran both deep and clear, making it a wonderful treat to read, even if the ending isn't undivided happy.
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
This was amazing. I loved how you described Seto's feelings about what happened with Mokuba.