Reviews for MISSINGO INSANITY!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
HahAhAAAAAHh... Heeh Oh Ha hA Ha HO hE hE HaaAaAAaaaA HAAAH.
Dream Sundancer -not logged in chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
o.o to think i got this from a godawful fanfiction site... well you did manage to sumarize the subject we were on quite nicely... so how's life? Good? that's wonderful. *gets knowcked upside the head* stop rambling idiot! *unconcious* serves you right moron! ((and the guy who is Koryu and my oc walks off muttering about idiotic females and rambling))
Raidersrule76 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I can't read any further... I might pass out from laughing!
Extinct chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OMG YAY! PLEASE UNLEASH THOUTS TERROR ON THE DIGIMON & POKENMON CHARACTERS! EXCEPT FOR PIKACHU! HE ROCKS!
Moo
RedLady chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
IMPOSTER!
Nik chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Major LOL I have not read anything so funny since 'A Really Zany Guilty Gear Story' That was amazingly funny! 'I can't let you do that Dave!'

MWHAHAHAHA!
Tallulah chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
This fic is soooo brilliant, please write more! You're completely nuts and yet you just stop short of being annoying! Write more! Write more! *begs*
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
Lol! Sniggering in the library again! This rules! Will read next chapters if I get time (curse exams etc). PS Thanks for that review of Kell's Story you left me! I know it was ages ago, but it still ruled!
UhOopsIforgot chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
This was very funny! I have an insanity fic I'm working on now; it's a lot stupider and makes absolutely no sense. Thank you very much, I shall help myself to some Xtstopkalotpkec now, hehe...
kaltee chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
i love this story! i have been waiting sooo long for you to update it ! keep it going!

kaltee ~-_-~
HPDigiPokefan not logged in chapter 6 . 9/16/2002
Super bad headache...from laughing to much! Continue with this or prepare to be defeated by evil Togepis and Togetics!

*cough*

Sorry, sugar withdraw...

BUT CONTINUE PLEASE!
HeeroYuyZ chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
Hehe! Good! I think that the best one was the final one. DEATH TO FOX KIDS! Or as it is going to be known *sneers* FOX BOX! Ugh... Love the DBZ mention and we must all agree that Tracey sucks and must be killed in spontaneous and ludicrous ways that may end the universe as we know it although it won't do us any damn good. *sighs* I know you, at least a little, and I'm betting that Brock WON'T leave the story a virgin but I don't think it's gonna be with a girl... I love the relation reference also because it often happens in fics...course if you mix it with another story you get incest and scare the crap out of people. *grins wickedly and wanders off to write an insane and rediculous fic that will be published but because of being a fool, is sent into tax exile and later drug out to the street and shot*
HeeroYuyZ chapter 5 . 9/10/2002
HEYO! _ How ya doing? Great chapter and I must admit that I thought I had seen the last of me. That made no sense at all. *blinks* But anyway! Forward I march to Chapter 6!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2002
Is it just me, or are you drawing a FAIR amount from Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy? I mean, with that 'puff of logic' and all the other things, either you're drawing from the work of Douglas Adams, or you are him (I sincerely hope not, especially since he's dead) waitaminute! ZOMBIE AUTHOR! AAAHHHH! *runs off screaming, soon to be carted away by the big men in little white coats*.
11CMehT chapter 6 . 9/9/2002
I bow to you... such a level of insanity has never been reached... mach 124 I clocked you at! But, I swear I WILL beat your level of insanity. I will also invent a new color AND consume suger until I die!

Flank-stank