Reviews for Tasuki's Sober Night
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
the blue haired baboon you called a friend

WTF? KOUJI RULES! j/k sweet story
sango-irss chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
So Cute!
Atsuko-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Oh! This was cute. . Good work!
asmilewaiting chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
One word describes this fanfic perfectly :-)*Kawaii* *lol* Keep writing I loved this :-)

Anata no Marron
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ohh, i loved that! it is so going on my fave's list! that was one of the sweetest things i have ever read... great story!
Misura chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Lovely! The use of 'I' and 'you' brought the story even closer to the reader (and it was such a wonderful kawaii story too!). I had a great time reading this ; also liked Nuriko in his advisory role. _
Ino-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
kawaii! im not really a fan of yaoiness...but the way u write it...it makes everythin so cute...anywayz ya told me to read them(chiXtas fics) and i still have to read the otha one...R&R my stories too!
Black Gargie chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw! So sweet! I luv it! Keep it up, dude!
Flighting dreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
first thing: CUTE! *cheers* a tas/chi fic a tas/chi fic :D *chanting*

secondly: is this gonna be one shot? (you know what i'm implying )

third: well.. this one is a little criticism: Chichiri got over the thing about kouji (how he doesnt deserve tasuki and kouji is so much better than him) quickly, didnt he? hehe, nurkio knows all (changing topic here) although it is a bit weird with him going with hotohori and houki (they are married!) .. maybe he should stay with kouji instead?

oh well, i'm just picking at the details! i'll be looking forward to your future tas/chi (or just fy in general) fics!
Kitsuna Ri chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Utter Kawaiiness! Very good fanfic, no da! Hope you continue to write more tas/chi!
leila chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
YAY!cute ff grows up like mushrooms!/me very very happy!