Reviews for Running into Fate
Rei2006 chapter 9 . 12/26/2003
I love this sorry keep it going!
Deranged Medicine chapter 9 . 12/16/2003
Shit, I had to log in...
Kew chapter can't wait to read more!
I was hella juiced when I saw that you updated
Wait you still didn't tell me if I got your wait right. I wonder if I did. O well its all good.
Deranged Medicine chapter 8 . 12/8/2003
Hey kew chapter! M lemme guess your weight say 150
Stuv chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
Is this fic supposed to be this bad?
Arin Rowan chapter 8 . 11/13/2003
(glare) gr...you evil bitch. You KNOW how much I HATE signing myself in! For crying out lloud, all I do is give a few death threats and threaten to burn all my issues of Shonen Jump before you've read them... (looks back up) okay, maybe I DO do some bad stuff, but for crying out loud, you ALWAYS know it's me! (where'd the fun in it be otherwise?)

Urg. I can STILL death threat you, you know.

Anyway, I like this chapter. Long, good commentary, bulma and vegeta aren't falling over each other... In fact, Bulma's personality reminds me of someone coughyoucough I like it. ...

Guys are asses. You want me to kick thier butts for you when I come back? Please? PLease? PLEASE!
GoldenSaiyan-Kate chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
its good
Me chapter 8 . 10/31/2003
nice story, keep up the good work
Majin Maljita chapter 7 . 10/18/2003
OMGOSH. How dare you stop there! ;_; and .. i just have to be random. Drawing Vegeta is challenging but fun! Please Update! I really find this fic VERY amusing. I love a person with a great sense of humor. Addin' ya to the favs.

Much Love, Hugs & Kisses!

Mala *
Guess chapter 7 . 10/16/2003
So many things I could say abotu this... so I'll say quite a few. One, thanks for updating. Two, I can blackmail you with my shonen jump no matter where the hell I am. Three, I got the locks of love refernce. Four, I will blackmail you unless you update.

LATER!
Guess chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Yo. A lot of shits happened since we last talked. when exactly are you plannitn on updating?
Arin Rowan chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
I HATE GIVING OUT SIGNED REVIEWS! Gr... anyway, mom didnt' kill me, I just wrote a new fanfic called Blood, Sex, Cats and the Sohma Curse that's a Fruitbasket Fanfic, read it and update, or else I kill you and set my NEW issue of Shonen Jump on fire. (yeah, I have a new one. That tends to happen when you get them monthly.)

hope cc went well!
Arin Ross chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
(sigh) fine. Fine. I'll do it this weekend, happy?
Arin Rowan chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I tried to email and tell you but I forgot your email address. Stupid subliminal messages. okay.

1) I managed to burn every documetn on my computer to a cd.

2) go to the above name tomorrow, and a certain fanfiction will apear (evil grin) guess which one.

And i've been trying to update at but somethings wrong none of my stuff is going through.
Guess chapter 6 . 8/23/2003
Mrow. Touchy touchy touchy.
few chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Wait, if 'Gokou' is living on Earth and is married to ChiChi and they have Gohan, then who is the 'Kakarott' was was sparring with Vegeta on Vegetasei back in the prologue?

Or is Gokou human in your story?