Reviews for Lost in Darkness
me chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
i enjoying this
Martiny the one and only still chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
LOL NOT BOREDOM! ITS THE WORSE DISEASE KNOWN TO MAN, DOLPHIN, OR TREES! RUN! lol i always wondered about that its a white plane, not an attack!
Rainbow09 chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
God, I spent 8 hours reading this fic to non-stop. O.o Jesus, my eyes hurt!

I LOVED this! (well, having Tai as the main character sure helped. xD) It funny, since this could actually happen in the series. It was just like watching a Digimon movie.

I'm faving this. Hope you don't mind! P
KinaCub657 chapter 12 . 12/18/2006
Nice story. The plot line was great!

But try not to use script writing.(_)
Dukect45 chapter 12 . 12/8/2005
I loved it all and sorry for not review your story in awhile
Laukim Kimla chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
You did great Gwydion! The plot was pretty interesting,and I think it was well thought of. You do the characters really well! Some people might have just wrote the story, but you made it funny and I really liked it.
yuffiegal chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
pretty cool...I'll be waiting -ya

update when u can...:)!*smiles*
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
do you relize how many times you wrote

hey tai

and

what davis in this chappie

its really funny! i LOVE IT!
yuffiegal chapter 11 . 9/24/2005
hm...um...hm... plz update really reeally soon!:)-ya
Shakia chapter 10 . 6/17/2005
*shakes shoulders* YOU MUST UPDATED! That was so awesome a chapter! And hooray for your sister, liking Tai! XD *high fives your sister* Again, I love this story, it's so awesome! I can't wait for more, I also adored how you wrote Davis and added him in there with Tai! That was so classicly awesome! :D I seriously could not stop laughing. Please, please update soon I is very much loving this story!
Shakia chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
I'm not even done reading this and I have to review! Man, honestly this is such an awesome fic! It's so refreshing to have a fic that I'm actually enjoying greatly! I haven't laughed this hard in a long while, nor have I been hooked to a story like this either! Bravo, the plot, everything is complete brilliance! This is really such a great fic, I even forced my sister to read through it before even reaching this chapter! Ha! Brilliant job, I'm loving this! *adds to favorites*
Generic Gen chapter 10 . 3/21/2005
You leave us there? YOURE EVIL! How dare you leave us on a cliffhanger?

Lol, j/k. Good story. But continue son. I rarely ever get bookless days, so i had time today to read.
Lavender Feline chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
O.o;; Um. apparantly *ate* my review. X.x;; Wonder how that happened. ANYway besides just me generally flailing around and squealing about 'yay taisuke!' I wanted to invite you to come and join my taisuke-ml. _

All the COOL taisuke fans are doing it! _ No, really, it's a good place to get and send out fics and art and stuff, and you're guaranteed at least one good review out of me for everything you send in. _ Anyway, that link'll take you to the main page, and after that feel free to come and join the list! _
Jingeling chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
You're writing style rocks! I love reading your story. It actually makes sense, doesn't have anyone gay, has Matt as a friend, and is a real action story that could happen in the original stories. THANKYOU! But hey, what's with the cliff hanger? Get-a-writin! Please! please!please!
Rynn-Sama chapter 8 . 2/3/2004
Don't worry about how they create the vacumes... I haven't figured out how Bob makes everyone go through their fears in My Game but he can do it OH well right? Just say that it happens and it can... who cares about the details...! Keep writting though I really like the fic (may be because I am Tai obsessed and it also have Daisuke in it who is also mah other goggle head. Then there the great parts of Yama... I'm obsessed with Digimon Characters... -sigh-) I like the way that you have protrayed the characters though and I hope that you finish up soon!