Reviews for Running from the Rain
amberle evereve chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
interesting, but i agree, it is quite out of character for minerva. Oh well, we all write odd fics...
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Omg! That is so sad! I ssooo know how she feels, wanting to belong... I SO know how that feels...
Catherine E. Grant chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Could you *please* continue this? You don't have to go into the rest of the series if you don't want to, but put me out of my misery as to what happens to Minerva!
Miss M chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Ya know, I've read this whole series, and I think your writing's great. A little on the depressing side, but great. :) A hundred miles from "atrocity." And I hate to sound like a greedy reader, but I think you could turn this into a really great series about McGonagall should you want to continue it...please?
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Aw... I liked it! You write very well, how many times do we all have to tell you? _ This series is DEPRESSING though... Write something happy, since you're done? Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I have something nice to say! I actually like this one, if you'd believe, but your writing is always good. And I'm serious when I say that! I don't care how out of character that was, I like it, and that's enough for me. Best always,

~classica
MiniNerva chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
It's not an atrocity! But now you have to continue it, you know. Tell us where she goes and what happens to her. Does she come back? I want to know! *stomps her foot like a spoiled child*
Canis Lupus aka Minnie chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I happened to think it was good. I'm in a depressing mood right now and i think you could make this into a series or at least give it a happy ending. *ducks while author throws tomatoes at me* And itz not an atrocity!

~Minnie~