Reviews for Natural Progression
enjeru chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
i like that a lot. that vague, fragmented style is not easy to write well (believe me, i've tried it!). this is one of the best examples of it i've seen. and the 9 things cory should have realized and the 7 he should have said fit the character very well: i always thought he was protrayed in the show as innocent and a little clueless, and those 16 things work with that.
animegirl171 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
i love it it well written and act out!
Momentai chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Hey! I actually really liked your fic here. I have seen every BMW episode and while I love Cory&Topanga's relationship and are glad they are together. I have always noticed that sometimes Cory & Shawn are just a little too close. _ I wanted to read some slash about them and so I was glad to find your story. I wanted to read something like this. It was a very good fic and I hope people don't bash you too much for it. I support you! Great job! _
Wicked Wonder chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Okay. I totally get what you were saying in your story. So don't trip about the continunity, lord knows I don't! I liked this so much, and if you write a longer Cory/Shawn story, I'll be there with bells on!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
it was really good. good job!
Lia chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This was amazing, perfectly written and played out. Even when I was younger, I noticed that bond between Cory and Shawn even when I knew they were just actors playing a part, but I never knew quite what to label them as. They weren't 'best friends', at least not on a technical term, but they weren't 'gay' either. You put it perfectly: they're soulmates. Please write a story like this about Jack and Eric, I would love to read something like this with them as the main characters.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
woah...that was...different. A good kind of different tough. Me like the Shawn/Cory. _

Get Angstified,