Reviews for Charming Pharaoh
Harutemu chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
This is very amusing. And I can so see “Panseru” being the type that Can’t keep it in his pants. Very interesting name you’ve given the pharaoh. When I first read the name, I was wondering who the hell it was! I even looked up the name to see if it was some character that I didn’t know of. Then I felt pretty stupid after reading on and figuring it out. The first fic I read that used that name didn’t have the little explanation thing at the top though, so I can put it off as me being impatient instead of an idiot. Love the fic, hope you choose to update it.
Another closed account chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
My god, this is really good. I hope you actually update this soon. I can't wait to see more...
BH chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
Aww, man, no more story? This is awesome! Very funny. I'd have liked to have read more. :(
the birdster chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
*Cackles* This is.. amusing, to say the least. And I'll bet I'm annoying you wit' all these reviews that are pointless and mean absoloutely nothing, ne? w Excellent!
Or... not. Y'know. Whichever.
Anyway. _; This shall be going on teh favs~ . And, and, and... um.. update soon! Please. Yesh, I shall be polite, to an extent. Hoo ha! XD
MeiouseiNoJyou chapter 4 . 2/9/2004
_ This is very amusing. I'm taking a guess but Bakura's the tomb robber who performed a Frogging right?
I'm gonna keep checking up on this story now.
I also liked your Nocturne of Shadow fic.
Keep it up!
Rikkeh chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
This is really good, different from all the other YGO stories I've read. I really like it and I hope you update soon!
Sailor Comet chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
::much giggling is heard::

~Sam
Chys chapter 4 . 9/2/2003
OH, this is way different from most all the other yugioh fics out there! Very good one! I want to read more on this and soon!

Chys
DarkMagicianWings chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
lol, another good story. Continue!
HikamiTZ chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
XD *laughing uncontrollably* ! *finally gets over it* OMG! THIS STORY IS SO...SO AWESOME! XD *hyperventilates* AND IT'S SO FRIGGEN' FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Harpie Yamazaki chapter 4 . 8/5/2003
Hm... I've never read a YuGiOh story quite like this one. But I like it! And,(considering I found myself trying to fight back a very loud laugh, (It's late at night)) it's really funny! Please update!
yellowturtle7 chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
I have never seen the movie, so I don't think this story is a terrible copy or something. And plus, it's funny!
Millennium Slinky chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
Lol, I think this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. *snerk* Yami Yugi and the priest wandering around as frogs! They're just so clueless it's hilarious!

Amo ranas! Amo parvas ranas et magnas ranas! *hops around* Good to know my Latin lessons haven't been for naught...

Write more? Pleasepleaseplease? *puppy dog eyes*

*hops off to watch Gundam Wing*
TheSilentThief chapter 4 . 7/27/2003
I like it! It's really cute. And I'm all for Yami/Yugi and Seto/Kaiba.

By the way, could you update your HP/YGO crossover? I know you just did, but it's so good!

Update please!
lugia222 chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
Fun chapter! Can't wait for more. It certainly is shaping up to be a fic with enough possibilities to go in any direction you want with it, hehehehe :p