Reviews for Raindrops
Hiss chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
That is it. You have an obsession with killing people.
You know what's strange? I'm listening to "Butterfly" while reading this fic, and thought that the chorus fitted well. Weird, huh?
Oh, what the heck, this is beautiful. There, happy now? Oh, and please write some more Jyou deathfics. I like seeing him get killed.
Thank you.
Emma chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
That was a pretty good story. Sorry to say but I think a drugie Mimi would be funny. I know I'm evil but YOU CAN"T PROOVE IT!

Villainess chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Very good, Pikachumaniac. fitting sequel for "Looking Up". Please don't kill off Yolei, though, it'd start getting a little redundant if she went back on what she blamed Mimi for. Still, this is extroadinarily good. I can see where your "Digimon is better than Pokemon" complaint comes from; your themes of coping with death are always good. I certainly appreciate your fanfics for Digimon much more than the show. another thing, we all know you're not suicidal. Although Cro-Dagh, in the end, will murder Jay-sec.
Gossipgatogirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
SUPER! I didn't cry but I was close! Great job! Maybe the next one can be T.K. about to die! And about Kari's feelings!
Jeff chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
How about a Takarisuke which is as follows:

Kari is madly in love with Davis, who gets run over by a bus, and then TK consoles her and they find love with each other? Cliche, but it'd be a good #4 for the Angel series...
Peregrine chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Okay, thanks for making me cry! So close to the holidays, too! That was really sad, though. You did a GREAT job. Eh-heh, by the way, you could write some holiday Kenyako fluff...I need something to cheer me up. I can't really think of a plot, sorry.