Reviews for The Dungeon
Rosette-99 chapter 8 . 2/20
Make Harry TOP Draco or at least a one-shot sequel.

Boo-Yah! Go Harry! PUNCH THAT MOTHERFUCKERS FACE! RON IS BROKEN AND I DON'T CARE! I LIKE IT! I LIKE IT!

*cough*
The ending was quite...anti-climatic. And Draco Why U No Kiss Harry fucking Potter?!
Rosette-99 chapter 7 . 2/20
Hahahahahahahahaha! Harry was like your going to poison me! In the end it was Lube. Hahahaha!

...

I'm curious about what Draco said in the end though...

"What makes you think that there's a next time."

I'm like, Shit this foreboding feeling I'm having...
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 2/16
Fuck that was hot, but the bit with Ron... *feels for Harry and wants to punch Ron too*

Sequel? I really want to see the follow up for this! *not above begging*
vreealnd.melina chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Ugh u neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd o make a sequel ugh im so lost now :(
vreealnd.melina chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Again with the Cliff i guess your right you are at least a little tiny bit evil also great story im gonna be don in less than half an hour at this rate great story
vreealnd.melina chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Again of course OMG you are maybe a little evil ugh the cliffhangers are starting to get to me although i could never stop reading after that
vreealnd.melina chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
OMG one thing first i love the idea of the note great job also nope no one hates ya cause this story is just getting good. ;)
vreealnd.melina chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wow great cliffhanger also great story starter go you :) Great Job so far
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,984.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
ColleraZorn chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
it says ur home page no longer exists and I would like to read the lemon
sian'olivia chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Im so confused... and wow, that's all weird and kinky :/
Kris chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Maybe a warning that it doesn't have a positive ending?
An angry person chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I thought this was a good story... until I read the part about sexual orientation depending on genetics! This is garbage! What you are saying is that the choice of the person you love is dertemined by your DNA, which is not only insulting toward gay people but also toward anyone that has ever be in love! Maybe you should think a little bit before you write and publish such a stupid thing on the internet!
An angry person chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I thought this was a good story...until I read the
DARK LORDS OBSESSION chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Hot hot hot I love a good submissive harry lol