Reviews for Changing Face
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I loved it! I'm glad Gary wants to be friends with Ash :) I just love those two!
fudoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow

Owo
Kouji-wolf chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This is the first Pokemon fanfic I have ever read, and it's really good. I knew Gary would get rid of the cheer leaders. They had no purpose, except becomeing really ANNOYING! :breaths deeply: Sorry, I never really liked his cheer leaders. They always bugged me. This will probably be the only Pokemon fanfic on my favorites list. So, did Ash, Pikachu, Misty, and Brock let Gary join them? Or did they tell him to get lost? I NEED TO KNOW! SOON!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow. . . that was great! There are too few Gary fics out here! Thanks for writing this. I admire the more vulnerable side you exspossed. Such a lovely fic.

& how cool would it be if he joined Ash & gang! hee hee!

You said you that mine was good, but I am your fan now _. BTW: thanks so much for your review a while back. My health was not good, but is a bit better now. But your review really did encourage me.

Write more Gary fics!

Maia

Thanks, Maia
Kiawna chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
TT wow! this story is amazing. Gary should be in the show more. But..woah! I love the emotions you gave gary! Write more soon.
Aerlyn chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This is wonderful. I haven't read a piece of Pokémon fiction for years, now, but I can see that this is what I was always looking for. When I was a fan of the series, I *always* thought that there had to be more to Gary than the insensitive face that he showed to the world. This fic perfectly demonstrates what his emotions would *truly* be like, and has just the right amount of desperation colouring his narrative to make it seem realistic... I love this fic. _ Great work! I really enjoyed this!