Reviews for Without You
Mrs.CatherineGrissom1 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
it was great. message me when you get the next part up. i'm really wanting to know what happens next.
BritishPrincess chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Even though we ALL know where this is going I can't press the urgency to finish this fic. I am going to check regularly and I am prepared to sue if there is no improvement. (LOL!)
The Obsessed One chapter 11 . 10/11/2004
it's ggod! is the story finished? if not please do more!
Space-Case7029 chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
Good chapter. Look forward to the next part and when the team finds out about the baby.
FilAng3l chapter 10 . 8/14/2004
I've always loved this fic and I still love it now... please post the next part soon, don't keep us waiting to long! okay?
Nepeace chapter 10 . 8/10/2004
Nice chapter, great way of writing down the emotions.

Please add the next chapter soon,

Angelique
The Obsessed One chapter 10 . 8/7/2004
NEXT BIT PLEASE...I really want to read the next bit
The Obsessed One chapter 9 . 6/22/2004
There has to be a next chapter. I will read it promise . I LOVE THIS
The Obsessed One chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Hi, I'm a new user on fanfiction , any way i really LOVE your story, i want to read more.
BlackWidow5 chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
I say "YES" to a sequel and "PLEASE" to a fast update. This story is really great
samiam004 chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
cute! grissom has a son! i like it!
FilAng3l chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
I don't know what to say! It's really really... really nice.. itz great!
Nepeace chapter 8 . 3/30/2004
Wow what a sweet chapter ... I love it.
Angelique
Alyx7 chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
At the very beginning, you wrote that Grissom was asking Cath '"Wha. What? How.? When.?"' and I think you were either trying to do "Wha...What? How...? When...?" but if you want to do elipses (the 3 period, 'dot dot dot', '...' thing to show a pause, just hit the period button 3 times)

I like the way you did Junior's name-it's kind of sweet in an 'I'm really really REALLY sorry *please* forgive me' deal. Just not in so many words.

About the very end right before the 'little bundle threw itself at them'-I don't think I've ever seen Gil *that* unsure of himself.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
I really like the fic-the plot is pretty cool. Never mind the fact that it kinda surprised me to find Cath drinking gin before the first chapter had barely even started...

You might want to go back through and read it-there're some mistakes, but they aren't huge.

As to Cath not being able to say a real goodbye to Gil and the rest of nightshift? Well...you always hurt the one you love, right?