Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
My favorite moment was when Imrahil scandalized Faramir by mentioning that Hethlin would be good in bed. Poor Faramir, actually have to contemplate the unthinkable notion of his revered, devoted uncle having sexual drives. And I love Imrahil's sense of humor.
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I like how you’ve overlapped the scenes to display their individual thoughts. Well, Imrahil sure took Farmir to task. It seemed he quite needed the talking to. My favorite part was Faramir’s reaction to Imrahil alluding to his exploits and speaking of Hethlin in a sexual sense. I really liked this. Imrahil and Faramir seemed to stay in character with “Captain, My Captain
Music2084 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
it was great to see Faramir and Imrahil's POV for a change.
Amauros Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
OOh I liked... now if only the conversation and happening between Elrohir and Faramir were written somewhat like this... doo doo ::Innocent hinting look::
Diadora chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Obsession I very much aprove of. So, lease, if you would be so kind as to keep feedig it so I can have updates... what do you think, huh? Doesnt it sound good... huh? huh? hint hint
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hey, this is great! Go Andrahar! He made me roll on the floor. I just love that guy.

For a moment, I was really afraid that Faramir and Imrahil will grow apart over this issue. Fortunately, they have more common sense than that.
Cara4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Glad to see the story continue. But stupid me, I kept checking Captain My Captain for updates for over a month . I just found the rest tonight , by accident.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Yay! It's practically another chapter! Woo hoo! Now, if you could just UPDATE! Captin my Captin if you please! PLEASE?

*begs*

*wimpers* I'm gonna die of anticipation! Its been almost a month! PLEASE?

Gah...I'll leave before this turns into an all out on-my-knees-begging-for-an-update thing.
klaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
great job.
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Wonderful! This story is like a piece of fine embroidery-I love the way you two have woven back and forth between Imrahil's and Faramir's POV. Beautifully done.
Angel chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
WOW! This was... fabulous! I LOVE your Imrahil... He is so nice, so human... Faramir is right: Hethlin is a stupid girl for refusing him... Your portraying of Faramir is great too... I'm waiting for an update of "Captain..." to know what happen's next to Hethlin and Imrahil and all the others... Good job!
Kolibri chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I have got to thank both Altariel and you, Isabeau, for such a fantastic fic. I've been addicted to your fics for months now, so any new additions to the list of very good fics is always appreciated.

"Aftermath" is absolutely superb. Well written, well characterised and it works well within the framework of book cannon (atleast in my opinion). Imrahil is often overlooked and both he and Faramir really come to life in this gem.

I hope your muses will lead you and Altariel to more great stories. It would make lots of fans (including myself really happy).

Thanks again for this masterpiece,

Kolibri
giantgreenbird chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
ooh! I like these other PoVs idea sort of thing, yes.
mahari chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I’m much too much in love with this fic to approach it objectively or analytically or anything like that so I’ll give up any pretences of constructive criticism and go straight to the gushing :)

'Under no circumstances will I ever be induced to address her as ‘aunt’.'

Bless...*grins in relief with Imrahil*

'But she is a woman to trust at one’s back in battle or on one’s back in bed. I’ve had the first experience, and would very much like to have the other.'

Oh my, oh dear… the pirate Imrahil emerges once more. *blushes*

'I picked up my pen, and wrote to my uncle confirming my attendance at his home this evening.'

Smacks lips in anticipation… will be waiting with pom-poms.

So next chapter… soon… pleese…
Pink Kryptonite chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wonderful job, you two! You make a good pair. I especially liked how Andra put Imri in his place. :) I think both of you need a good thrashing for being so awful to poor Faramir, but hey, what can I do? Just be careful- we know Faramir likes the pen. He might start writing about YOU. ;) Great story, like always. I'm waiting to see how the dinner went... I'll make a note not to have four children. They have their work cut out for them this time!