Reviews for The Picture, the Promise, and the Protectors
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I Love This Story! It's so cute everytime I read it! You did great and should be proud of that! :)
mouseagent chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow. Not only do you have fantastic taste in manga, you write fantastic fanfics! Marry me!

This is the freakin Lupin fic I've read thus far, man. I was dying from laughter back there. Right. Next chapter...
Disco Ant chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
Over four years later and I finally get around to reading this. xD

This was very well written and Goemon had some of the funniest lines. Jigen with a kid and Goemon sleeping with someone scares me, though. Kinda like that third series episode with all the kids. -shudders- But, that's just me. xD

You have a very nice writing style. -nods-
Inspector Zenigata chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
im so sad its over. i really am. i want to read more. so very bad. Amazing. you are amazing
Inspector Zenigata chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
*dies* OMG.. all the jokes about Zenigatas sexualitiy...Omg.. I loved it! A thing for bondage... XD

i know i promised reviews every chapter.. but it seems i got caught up in the story. :)
Inspector Zenigata chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
this is getting better and better... wow. and Fritz the cat! XD carton SMUT! XD sorry, im done now. :)
Inspector Zenigata chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
"Tish, that’s Yiddish! Cara mia!"

cracked me up.. you are so good at this. bedtime now.. i will read more tommorow. expect a reveiw for every chapter...cause i can!
pyroangel7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Ohayo, Lucy!

It's me pyro.

I'm bored but hey I'm on. I'm adding you to my fave authors.

Ja Ne
Lupon the V chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
VERRY AWSOME STORY
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 11 . 8/19/2004
That...WAS AWSOME! ROX MY SOX! Can;t wait to read the sequals.
Sira-san chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Well, I know this is a bit late in the game, but this is one of favorite Lupin fanfics. You've got some nice, original characters, a pleasent writing style and a nice sense of humor. Very well done; keep up the good work!
Brey chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Wow, you're amazing! I have to print out your other two stories to take on vacation with me! -Squeals- You keep up the good work, man. I'll be reading everything you write!

~Brey
Ieyre chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
SUCH a good fic! I absolutely LOVED it, very good! I accidently had the Jigen end thingy spoiled for me, but I loved EVERYONE! I guess that's the thing with Lupin I, though...I ADORE all the characters, so its good no matter what!
femalemiroku1 chapter 11 . 7/2/2004
This is a really cool story. I didn't really suspect Jigen to be a father, but hey that's still awsome! i look forward to reading the sequal. Keep up the good work and hey! check out my story too, its and inu yasha one, 'Kagome's Eyes'

FemaleMiroku
LunasStar chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
Ah a happy ending one, but a very nice chapter. IM on to the next
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »