Reviews for You're a Man Now, My Boy
that was really great

i enjoyed it

thanks
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
One of the funniest fanfics that I have read lately. It's not in-your-face-funny, but I was chuckling to myself at all of Myles' dry humor remarks. You really characterized his tranformation from childhood well.
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Very well written and entertaining...only one thing that urked me:

Wasn't Myles Alanna's teacher? It's been a while since I read the Lioness series, but I could have sworn he taught her history. I might be wrong, it's just that he would have been a knight long before she was knighted...that's all...other than that, 'twas enjoyable.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Where are all of your reviews?
I make a new one, and add you to favorites. You have absolutely floored me...
and I
Pheep chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Ohh, very nice. And it's about Myles! How we love him.

I really enjoyed reading this, you portrayed Myles really well. And it was fun to picture him...well...young. His Ordeal was inspired.

Pheep
Antz chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
that was very good kitty thanks
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
MYLES! You are simply amazing at writing fanfiction and kepping each character in, well, character. And perhaps this should be under the sub-catagory of "humor". ;)
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Spun with your usual mix of drama and asrcasm, but well handled. The idea that Myles's greatest fear is his own lack of social skills is refreshing and eery. Almost everything here fits nicely with his characterization in the books and expands on it, from not having a Knight Master to that bit you slipped in about the drinking. Although it seems odd that the Chamber only gave Myles one vision, when other knights we read of had several, I'll let that slide. Good progress, scripteur!
Assthorn chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
wow, i liked it! don't think it belongs under humour though. keep up the good work!
ananya chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
EEp. Poor Myles, something like that, real or no... The idea you're capable of ignoring humans near to death... The guilt would haunt you.

OOh, and a slight side note. Althought I don't know which song its from (because I suck at everything to do with music other than playing it) the lines 'I am human and I need to be loved/Just like everybody else does' always stick out to me from that song.
Little Tiger chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I liked this a lot! Very, very good!

Tigger
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This is wonderful, Kitty! I love it. You are so amazing at writing TP characters... you give them their own entire story and personality that doesn't exist in any Tamora Pierce books, as much as I love her books. I love it!