Reviews for Windowpanes
Lolly6 chapter 4 . 11/10/2003
I loved your story "For Her" and am so glad that you've written these short little extracts in their life together, it added to the story and made it more real and deffenitly more beautiful!

love your stories, your really talented!

lolly6
Nicki-boo chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Ok- I was already upset and then I go and read that and you make me cry more! :( Very well written though! :)
msu chapter 4 . 9/13/2003
That was just really nice. It made me teary eyed but happy at the same time. I love these little vignettes. They're sweet.

Nicki-boo chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
Have I mentioned that you're a really-really good author and that I love the way you write Spike? Yes? Oh...well it's worth repeating! :)
buffsterangelicxws chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
Great story, I love it! PLEASE update more frequesntly! You're doing an amazing job
spikealicious chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
A nice little ficlet with little glimpses into the lives of Spike, Buffy, and the kids throughout the years. Nice job.
Nicki-boo chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Aw, very sweet! I love it! :)
buffsterangelicxws chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Absolutely love this story, please update quicker next time, keep up the amazing work!
the charmed citlali chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
oh, these "windowpanes" were so sweet. I especially liked "you always hurt the ones you love". It made me a bit teary, I had to break out the Puffs. I hope you'll write more. I love all these little memories in nonsequential order. Kind of like a window into their lives. ;)
msu chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
Absolutely adorable, the continuation. Perfectly lovely little bits of stories, I like 'em so much.

IntoTheDrkness chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
I really truly liked this. I hope you will write more soon. Your writing style is very much to my liking.
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh yeah...this a wonderful type of sequel. So glad to read more about Buffy, Tierney, Brenna and Spike. Really lovely vinettes.
buffsterangelicxws chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
LOVE the story, great way to continue a GREAT story
msu chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I love this idea. To be able to see the ins and outs, the daily happenings. This I know will be a great fic!

Rachel9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Aww, this is just too cute. I loved For Her and this is just great. I'm looking forward to seeing what else is going to happen. Can't wait for more!