Reviews for The Turner Curse
quilhan chapter 8 . 11/16/2006
you can't leave us like this! please continue!
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
omg please tell me it isnt completed

wat happens to the Turners do they get rescued

does Will ever meet up with Jack again

thnx

the jersey girl next door
Romania Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Loved it! Keep writing the next chapters! I really am looking forward to them!
dragondew chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
wonderful! i like it...
it could use some more details in some places, but other then that, it's great!
love your stories,
Leah
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 8 . 12/21/2003
what did jack do that for? hes not that mean!
Story reader chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
YOu should wright another chapter! please it is really good!
darkaznangel452 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Girl, you gotta update this story! I mean the video comes out Tuesday, and you need to update in it's honor! ;)
Ariana
ringo-gurl07 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
hey! come on girl you need to keep up the writing. It is so good. You can do it!-ARI
darkrose821 chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
Great chapter write more soon
Toria chapter 8 . 8/23/2003
Grr... *tries to kill Jack* How dare he do that to Will, Elizabeth and Emily? Grr.. What's he got up his sleeve this time? anyway, great story, please update soon!
Colleen chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Ok i am seriuosly getting addicted to this story. It's perfect with all of the family business and everything. I think that it might be nice for you to have Jack and Emily become friends, it would make Jack seem so cute. I love Emily's character though, and you cannot help but fall in love with will for being so sweet to his daughter in the first few chapters and even now. I am very much so looking for updates, becuase i dont think i can wait any longer to read more!

~Colleen
megs chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
omg this is so gud keep writin!
MandaPanda chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
hey sis!

even tho i kno you are in L.A with ur dad right now, im reviewing ur story. good chapter, really made me laugh! o) im thinking about taking ur advice and joining. putting MY pirates story up and everything. did ya hear that ppl? i might be putting one up, so read it! when i get it up i might post the title on hear. if thats ok with you tash? lol

great chapter!

love ya sis!

manda
becc-gallanter chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
you have a great story here.i cant wait to see what happens yet
Jazzminna chapter 7 . 8/17/2003
I've beem reading your story and really like it. **two thumbs up**

Plaese wright more.