Reviews for Harry Potter and the Clash of the Titans
padfoot4eva chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
hello
di you know i have never read any of carolines stories and she posts under my name
how sad is that?
o well
i havent read lots of yours come to think of it
ok byes i am bored and science sux so here i am!
ok bye chambers is looking
sirius lover chapter 4 . 11/27/2003
omg! u have to keep posting! this is a great story! what happens next?
caroline chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Well. I'm sorry I wasn't sure that you already knew that because, with you, you never now. Thank you for updating. Is the part at the end supposed to be a preview, or is it a flashback on something that hasn't happened yet? can you even have those? if you can. are they called fowardflashes?
Tropic Of Scorpio chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Wow, you are a very talented writer! I love all the detail you put into the story! I rarely read OC fics, but this one is turning out great!

xx †ôþï xx
StAlKaHoLiC chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Oh bummer dude. Well.. I understand. Please update AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
SunnieRunr chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Hey, I just had a few things to say, I just read your whole story, but I am just going to post one review, instead of one per chapter. I like the story, it has a decent plot and you're better than most with grammer and spelling and such. I like your writing style, although you could add more description and edit it to make some parts flow better. Overall, a nice and decent story (I am very very picky, so this is a good compliment, trust me). Now on to what I do NOT like... the authors notes. The first one irritated me, you telling peeps how to flame and how not to flame, since people should be able to say what they think about your story... sorry if some are harsh, but buck up and deal with it, not everyone is going to like every story you write. But PLEASE for God's sake, keep the damn author's notes out of the story! It totally breaks up the story line, they are random and unneeded. Its just pointless and it pisses me off, and I am sure it irritates others too. Put author's notes at the end of the page if you need them, and they do not have to be long drawn out stories or explanations. Like the car one, just say that the steering wheel in Spain is on the opposite side from in England and be done with it... and there are many other places you can do this in. So just... don't do that. Your have a decent story, and the continous breaks for author's notes just ruin it, especially as some parts already don't flow as well. But I do like this story, you are a good writer and have a lot of potential... if I didn't like it, I wouldn't tak the time to write all of this. Just get the darn author's notes out of there!
StAlKaHoLiC chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
This is a really, really good fic. I'm glad to see that more people talk to themselves.. like me.. HAHA

You are a really good author.

e
tzncz chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Story so far is really good. Is Harry going to go to Hogwarts at all during your story? Or are we going to follow 'Risha to her school?

I think the story would move along a bit faster if you didn't put so much "talking inside your own head" stuff. I mean, yes, it is funny and all, but it doesn't really help the plot. A bit is fine. Not too much.

Anyway, thanks heaps for reviewing my story. And keep writing!
caroline chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
i like it, but harry is supposed to end up with ginny, not some french girl, GINNY! still a great story though
Shortnshort chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Great Story
padfoot4eva chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
u r so strange yo uhad me in hysterics over that rant about people being homophobic all the girls at camp were so homophobic it was really poo so they r poo heads yes their heads r filled with poo ok love ya -not in that way- ~allie
padfoot4eva chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
hey lizgib you rock girl friend! actually i like it alot! poor stupid icky harry hates flying poo 4 him okay i can't wait to see you school! if you check your reviews i will be rocc almost all afternoon if you care to drop by

you rock! -allie
xoraxox chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
I like Risha's little mental discussions... Could someone be a little jealous of 'Mione?

Wow, my toe hurts. I cut it yesterday really badly, and i just knocked it agianst the computer table. Ow..

PEACE OUT!

ahr
xoraxox chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Hi ... The girl has an awesome name, and you stopped talking to me on AIM! Meanie ... I almost want school to start and i dont know why ... Romance in the making? Possibly?

- the wonderful great talented charming and above all MODEST -

ahr
FredIsMine chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
My book has 870 pages, so why don't you go check it out?