Reviews for Children of the Stars
Eliss Bell chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I know you probably dont post anymore for Zim. Hell it must be years for you now...but this, not just this one particular fanfic but all of your works hurt me greatly. I cried with each of your works, how nicely you picked words and their characters. I saved this one as last one, obviously because I was craving for some zadr, but now its 4am and I feel completely empy inside, with red eyes from tears and horrible headache. I just wanted to say, thank you for all your hard work. I will never forget your works!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
You f##k!ng B $#rd!
-inward sobbing and real quiet tears-
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Pardon me while I bawl my eyes out.

This was well written!
VaraChan333 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
oh god the feels WHY?!

Beautiful nonetheless!
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Oh, this was beautiful. Wow. It wasn't like Zim and yet it also was, in a more mature way. Brilliant! And Dib, I agree with everything you said about him. This was so sad, but it's absolutely amazing!
Leki chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Although I dearly love dramatic Zim cartoon wise, I'm very very glad that you toned him down for this fic, it made it much more sad, especially knowing that Zim does have some depth in his intelligence. Makes it all the worse that he can realize what he lost.

I love your turning of words, such as "Like a bird among fish, he could not teach them how to fly."... and "The earth didn't deserve you, Dib. No one on that filthy ball of rock and dirt deserved you. They gave up their right to you a long time ago, when they rejected everything you offered." That last piece of desperation and sadness and rejection made my eyes water for the poor earth boy.

All in all, a wonderful job at sadness and rejection and loss.
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Gah! This made me cry for hours Beautiful~!
Sky-Byte-Haiku chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I know everyone who's reviewed this has probably said it a million times already, but this fic is amazing. It's so rare to find such a well done IZ fic, and on top of that one that actually made me cry!

I love your portrayal of Zim, you did an impressive job exploring his more emotional side, you make it very believable, which is something a lot of IZ fics lack when trying to show Zim as softer. I also love what you did with the ZADR aspect, it's nice to see a slightly different take on it. Zim's reaction makes sense, and seems very in-character.

Great job with Dib too. I like his reaction to Zim's decision, it makes the story much more poignant.

This really is one of the best fics I've read, out of any fandom. I have a feeling it's going to be lingering in the back of my mind for quite some time. :)
Mrs. Cloud chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Do you know what happens when you read this fanfic while listening one Moby song named "Mistake"?

Well, I know what happens.

Happens that you cry like 3 or 4 liters of tears.

This is the saddest thing Ive ever read -I already told you Im crying- But still it was beautiful... So beautiful...
cupidity11 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I cried. It's wonderfly written. I especially ove how you wrote Zim. Dib seems so much more noble and amazing than most authors portray him. I love this story and hope you continue to write in the future. :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
.GOD. that was beautifully heart-wrenching and i think i cried about 2 buckets of tears. very well written too. i loved it, even if it made me impossibly sad. poor zim, so devoted to his tallests, and all they ever do is hurt him. and poor dib, loving someone he knows could never love him back, and his last moments... im crying even as i write this. i just want to say thank you for this amazing story. its not often that you read a story that really makes you feel so strongly.
Invader Ash chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was beatifuly written. It was sad but great. I was crying at the end. that has only happened 2 times to me.
Sango Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Omg, that was so sad, so touching ;w;
I seriously cried.
Akkibai chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
1 word! D'aw! lawl im not even sure if that be a word :o i was following your work on DA and found dis masterpiece chu made! W so ... terribly... tristfull u_u this may be old, idk i didnt check the date written but whatevs . it's lovely! and i very much enjoy how you seemed to keep the characters in ...character...wow that was odd to say :P but yes, i love this! and i love your work on DA. woOt! .
cx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
almost cried at the part where we find out it was a lie ;_;

great story with beautiful ending though.