Reviews for History of Magic
Nice story you got i only know of dark magician and dark magician girl
YamiFix chapter 8 . 9/10
Hmm... I suppose that this story is abandoned, though I'll still place it on my watch list just in case
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 8/31
please update soon, very nice story
SkyGodSlayer chapter 8 . 8/13
wahhh! this is really good but its just my luck getting into a story that hasn't been updated for a long time. Hope you find some inspiration to continue this.
Darkness in shadowland chapter 8 . 7/5
What happened? This is so good! Please continue!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 7/2
Interesting story so far. :)
dragonfly1339 chapter 8 . 5/26
I ALWAYS get suckered into awesome stories that haven't been updated in over 10 years. OHH well, it was good while it lasted!
Rose Angel chapter 8 . 5/24
Will this ever be continued? Or has it died?
TheColorsofSand chapter 8 . 5/6
Beautiful. I look forward to more. I don't usually go for yugi as the teacher, but I think this is brilliantly constructed.
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 8 . 1/13
Well, if you ignore the updated edit and go based solely off the updated date, then it would have been: "Twelve years I've waited for this."
"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!"

I've wanted to do that since I first read the story, which is very well crafted by the way, sadly not actually twelve years ago. It'd work better if there had been an update, but it's a HP story that's been around 12 years so it qualifies anyways. The waiting counted now was the wait I had between thinking of this joke and it actually being today. :)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I'm guessing the three Monsters Yugi has which can temporarily support themselves in the real world are Celtic Guardian, Dark Magician, and Kuriboh. And now that I reachthe end, I find that this fabulous story has been abandoned, on a cliffhanger, in 2004. And I'm reading this in 2015. ...T_T Why...? Why did I knowingly do this to myself.

I'm subscribing to this on theoff chance you ever update it again. I repeat, this is a great story with lots of potential. I hope you update again but I understand ifyou don't. Have a great life.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I'm really liking this so far. Dobby with gold earrings was the perfect touch. Speaking of perfect... That fanart of your Yugi is SO HOT! I mean geez! I love it so much. Fair warning, I'll probably be staling that DA account later on. ; Look forward to reading more.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Sootify started playing "Letting Go" from the first Thor movie soundtrack. At the part when Loki let's go, I got to the part when Simon died then Rose got the ring and I starting tearing up in the middle of my school cafeteria. Thanks a bunch. This is good, btw. It's well written and the feels ounch was both unexpected and...*sniffs* Yeah, I hope Yami gets some vengence.
CloudCarnivore chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Continue soon please!
Qi Eclipse chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
This is awesome
Please keep writing don't give up
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »