Reviews for History of Magic
XanaduHawk chapter 8 . 4/30
Read this story many years ago and I'm quite happy I found it again.
Toksia chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
came here for new teacher plot, got random shit. like, i dont care if diagon alley is attacked, and i dont give a shit what the aurors do man.
Axccel chapter 4 . 7/19/2021
I love the hybrid of season zero and normal Yugi/Yami.

“Only six foot six.” You do realize how incredibly tall that is, right?
Axccel chapter 3 . 7/19/2021
Meh, if you let red tape enable someone you know is a terrorist leader cover up the evidence of a terrorist attack, you’re a traitor. Sacrifice your job and make the evidence public. If they lock you up for it, that just makes you seem more credible anyway.
Axccel chapter 2 . 7/19/2021
Technically, since Yugi is a/the reincarnation of Atem, I think it’s more accurate to say the Millennium Puzzle contained his memories and that caused basically a split personality. A reborn soul is a reincarnation, after all. So, it can’t contain his soul since he already reincarnated.
Dredgen Ruvaak chapter 8 . 5/13/2021
Can’t wait for the next chapter chief.
DinahRabe chapter 8 . 4/11/2021
I remember reading this so many years ago, and stumbling across this again was wonderful. I know this will probably never be finished, and you might not even get this if you've moved on to other sites but if you do thank you for keeping it available. It was just as amusing to read as I remember.
LunaticVixen chapter 1 . 3/30/2021
I found this fic early in my time of reading fanfic (2004ish?), and now almost 20 years later it's hands down one of the ones I think about the most. I must have read literally thousands by this point, but this one? This one and the associated art has stuck with me the entire time. It has permanent residence in my brain. I have regular daydreams about where I think it could have gone while I walk my dog or try to sleep, and it never fails to make me smile. I'd honestly probably sell a kidney for it to continue, but even as it stands now it's very enjoyable.

So thank you, so very much for sharing this with us. I genuinely hope whatever you are doing now is going fantastically.
AyakoA-chan chapter 8 . 4/15/2020
That Christmas omake was hilarious lolol. I hope you continue with this story, I’m interested to see where it goes!
FlamingSilverPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Ican Siu too
Lol
I actually spent a good half a minute laughing at the authors’ names. Thank you for including that, and good writing!
JustABoi chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
16 years. Damn, that's a long time... just to type up a chapter, huh? Hope you update soon! ;P
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 4/8/2019
holy shit I can't believe yugi died
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
THERE! SHOULD! BE! MORE! PUN-ISH-MENT! GAMES! IN! FICS!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
Harry blinked. "You... don't think the new prof is another ghost, do you?"

...Have you even SEEN Yugioh Herm'? It's Yami and Hikari to be exact! \(••) \
TheLizard-ling chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
NOoo there are no moar chapters D:
everything so far has been great! incredible ideas, great characters and situations, and very fun chapters! if you ever feel like continuing, you will see me here again xD
1,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »