Reviews for History of Magic
Rerecruit Lupin . He is a lot better than Umbridge .
Hana-Liatris chapter 8 . 6/9
Nooo this story is too good to be left abandoned! (I think so haha) I love your writing! Is superb and I had a lot of fun through each chapter.. the dialogues are incredible and sassy and everything a good YGO/HP crossover should have! :)
I can't believe it, but all these years later this story is still awesome! I'm glad I reread it (again). You know, if you ever revisit this story, I think people would happily accept it, even if its different (as would be expected, considering how long its been). Either way, rereading this was fun, and you clearly have talent. Thanks for the story!
It's been 13 years since this story updated. I don't care, im still gonna follow it. Just in case...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Nice story you got i only know of dark magician and dark magician girl
YamiFix chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Hmm... I suppose that this story is abandoned, though I'll still place it on my watch list just in case
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
please update soon, very nice story
SkyGodSlayer chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
wahhh! this is really good but its just my luck getting into a story that hasn't been updated for a long time. Hope you find some inspiration to continue this.
Darkness in shadowland chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
What happened? This is so good! Please continue!
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Interesting story so far. :)
dragonfly1339 chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
I ALWAYS get suckered into awesome stories that haven't been updated in over 10 years. OHH well, it was good while it lasted!
Rose Angel chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
Will this ever be continued? Or has it died?
TheColorsofSand chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
Beautiful. I look forward to more. I don't usually go for yugi as the teacher, but I think this is brilliantly constructed.
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
Well, if you ignore the updated edit and go based solely off the updated date, then it would have been: "Twelve years I've waited for this."
"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!"

I've wanted to do that since I first read the story, which is very well crafted by the way, sadly not actually twelve years ago. It'd work better if there had been an update, but it's a HP story that's been around 12 years so it qualifies anyways. The waiting counted now was the wait I had between thinking of this joke and it actually being today. :)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
I'm guessing the three Monsters Yugi has which can temporarily support themselves in the real world are Celtic Guardian, Dark Magician, and Kuriboh. And now that I reachthe end, I find that this fabulous story has been abandoned, on a cliffhanger, in 2004. And I'm reading this in 2015. ...T_T Why...? Why did I knowingly do this to myself.

I'm subscribing to this on theoff chance you ever update it again. I repeat, this is a great story with lots of potential. I hope you update again but I understand ifyou don't. Have a great life.
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »