Reviews for History of Magic
SlayerOfShadows371 chapter 8 . 5/13
Can’t wait for the next chapter chief.
DinahRabe chapter 8 . 4/11
I remember reading this so many years ago, and stumbling across this again was wonderful. I know this will probably never be finished, and you might not even get this if you've moved on to other sites but if you do thank you for keeping it available. It was just as amusing to read as I remember.
LunaticVixen chapter 1 . 3/30
I found this fic early in my time of reading fanfic (2004ish?), and now almost 20 years later it's hands down one of the ones I think about the most. I must have read literally thousands by this point, but this one? This one and the associated art has stuck with me the entire time. It has permanent residence in my brain. I have regular daydreams about where I think it could have gone while I walk my dog or try to sleep, and it never fails to make me smile. I'd honestly probably sell a kidney for it to continue, but even as it stands now it's very enjoyable.

So thank you, so very much for sharing this with us. I genuinely hope whatever you are doing now is going fantastically.
AyakoA-chan chapter 8 . 4/15/2020
That Christmas omake was hilarious lolol. I hope you continue with this story, I’m interested to see where it goes!
FlamingSilverPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
Ican Siu too
Lol
I actually spent a good half a minute laughing at the authors’ names. Thank you for including that, and good writing!
JustABoi chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
16 years. Damn, that's a long time... just to type up a chapter, huh? Hope you update soon! ;P
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 4/8/2019
holy shit I can't believe yugi died
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
THERE! SHOULD! BE! MORE! PUN-ISH-MENT! GAMES! IN! FICS!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2019
Harry blinked. "You... don't think the new prof is another ghost, do you?"

...Have you even SEEN Yugioh Herm'? It's Yami and Hikari to be exact! \(••) \
TheLizard-ling chapter 8 . 1/15/2019
NOoo there are no moar chapters D:
everything so far has been great! incredible ideas, great characters and situations, and very fun chapters! if you ever feel like continuing, you will see me here again xD
kakashis chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
id literally kill to see more of this! i think you’re still around bc i see you have fics on your favorites list that are recent...i really, really hope you come back to this! you’ve built such an amazing concept and premise and id absolutely love to see more! thank you so much for writing this, and i hope one day you will continue it! i know it’s been like...fourteen years...but i can still hope ;-;
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 2/15/2018
This is gonna be great, Yugi isn't going to be bowled over by status. Straight out of luck, Malfoy my boy. And Harry is getting mixed impressions from Yugi I bet - first the weirdness with Lupin and the cards, and then with Yugi not bending to Malfoy. Of course Lupin had to pick up a wolf card though; probably why it reacted, sensing Lupin's wolf.
Lol, does Dean recognize Yugi because he's a celebrity in the muggle world? It'd be hilarious if that's the case and one day he finally remembers and makes a spectacle.
Lol, Fred and George!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 2/15/2018
I now have Giant Squid feels! I'm glad Yugi and Yami will spend time with it during the school year. "Old Ways" Nice.
Lol, everyone's reactions when Yugi/Yami entered the great hall!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Nice intro for Yugi! Snatch up that portkey - good thing Hermione wasn't whisked away. Harry and co are going to be so surprised when they see Yugi is their knew History of Magic professor.
VermilionShade chapter 8 . 2/8/2018
You must update soon! Very! Soon!
1,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »