Reviews for History of Magic
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 2/15
This is gonna be great, Yugi isn't going to be bowled over by status. Straight out of luck, Malfoy my boy. And Harry is getting mixed impressions from Yugi I bet - first the weirdness with Lupin and the cards, and then with Yugi not bending to Malfoy. Of course Lupin had to pick up a wolf card though; probably why it reacted, sensing Lupin's wolf.
Lol, does Dean recognize Yugi because he's a celebrity in the muggle world? It'd be hilarious if that's the case and one day he finally remembers and makes a spectacle.
Lol, Fred and George!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 2/15
I now have Giant Squid feels! I'm glad Yugi and Yami will spend time with it during the school year. "Old Ways" Nice.
Lol, everyone's reactions when Yugi/Yami entered the great hall!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/15
Nice intro for Yugi! Snatch up that portkey - good thing Hermione wasn't whisked away. Harry and co are going to be so surprised when they see Yugi is their knew History of Magic professor.
VermilionShade chapter 8 . 2/8
You must update soon! Very! Soon!
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 1/21
Lol dobby meeting the mega elf.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 1/21
Lol bakura.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/21
Lol dean.

Hmm I wonder if who might get what card
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/21
Haha the gift for dobby.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/21
Lol snape and mcgonngal.
Poor squid.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/21
Lol jou’s vids.
ThatOneRyou chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
oh please say this isn't dead its amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Rerecruit Lupin . He is a lot better than Umbridge .
Hana-Liatris chapter 8 . 6/9/2017
Nooo this story is too good to be left abandoned! (I think so haha) I love your writing! Is superb and I had a lot of fun through each chapter.. the dialogues are incredible and sassy and everything a good YGO/HP crossover should have! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
I can't believe it, but all these years later this story is still awesome! I'm glad I reread it (again). You know, if you ever revisit this story, I think people would happily accept it, even if its different (as would be expected, considering how long its been). Either way, rereading this was fun, and you clearly have talent. Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
It's been 13 years since this story updated. I don't care, im still gonna follow it. Just in case...
1,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »