Reviews for History of Magic
kakashis chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
id literally kill to see more of this! i think you’re still around bc i see you have fics on your favorites list that are recent...i really, really hope you come back to this! you’ve built such an amazing concept and premise and id absolutely love to see more! thank you so much for writing this, and i hope one day you will continue it! i know it’s been like...fourteen years...but i can still hope ;-;
DGtnsl chapter 6 . 2/15/2018
This is gonna be great, Yugi isn't going to be bowled over by status. Straight out of luck, Malfoy my boy. And Harry is getting mixed impressions from Yugi I bet - first the weirdness with Lupin and the cards, and then with Yugi not bending to Malfoy. Of course Lupin had to pick up a wolf card though; probably why it reacted, sensing Lupin's wolf.
Lol, does Dean recognize Yugi because he's a celebrity in the muggle world? It'd be hilarious if that's the case and one day he finally remembers and makes a spectacle.
Lol, Fred and George!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 2/15/2018
I now have Giant Squid feels! I'm glad Yugi and Yami will spend time with it during the school year. "Old Ways" Nice.
Lol, everyone's reactions when Yugi/Yami entered the great hall!
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Nice intro for Yugi! Snatch up that portkey - good thing Hermione wasn't whisked away. Harry and co are going to be so surprised when they see Yugi is their knew History of Magic professor.
VermilionShade chapter 8 . 2/8/2018
You must update soon! Very! Soon!
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 1/21/2018
Lol dobby meeting the mega elf.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
Lol bakura.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
Lol dean.

Hmm I wonder if who might get what card
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
Haha the gift for dobby.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/21/2018
Lol snape and mcgonngal.
Poor squid.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/21/2018
Lol jou’s vids.
ThatOneRyou chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
oh please say this isn't dead its amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Rerecruit Lupin . He is a lot better than Umbridge .
guanacowriter chapter 8 . 6/9/2017
Nooo this story is too good to be left abandoned! (I think so haha) I love your writing! Is superb and I had a lot of fun through each chapter.. the dialogues are incredible and sassy and everything a good YGO/HP crossover should have! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
I can't believe it, but all these years later this story is still awesome! I'm glad I reread it (again). You know, if you ever revisit this story, I think people would happily accept it, even if its different (as would be expected, considering how long its been). Either way, rereading this was fun, and you clearly have talent. Thanks for the story!
1,764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »