Reviews for To live
strivengoddess chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
the girl using conner for money reminds me of unleashed. other then that the chapter with the demon is kinda "wth" but i like dawn's storyline so far
dasiy180 chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
ok this stuff right here is hot. keep up the good work cuz admite it u the man at this. ps u rock at the whole dawn and connor love hate thing they got goin on love ya!
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Is this when Angel is the bottom of the sea if so could Dawn convince him to rescue his father from the ocean? if Angel is back then where is he? please write more thank you
FaithAngel712 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Very good story! Please, please, PLEASE update!
Inquisitive1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2005
Going to write more? I'd like to read more. I'm a sucker for dawn/connor fics
Alianora Serein chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
I like your story so far and I am truly glad you are not rushing things between Connor and Dawn.
knot2be chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
interesting. keep writing
Cassie-bear01 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
im not sure if you can kiss me but instead how about you update? i love the story! i so cant wait to read more! your an awesome writer! why wouldnt i add you my fav list!
Claire Starling chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
Wow, it's been so long since I've heard from you! Great job, hun, this story looks great!
michellex chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
oh, i like this. keep it up, i'd like to see where it goes. than
inquisitive1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2003
I would really like to read more of this fic.
Kenra chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
Cool. You have multiple things going on in the story. I really want to know who the person who was following her around was. And Faith's in the story, she always makes things interesting. I like the Connor/Dawn pairings better than Connor/Faith, it just seems like Dawn and Conner would go together better than Faith and Conner would. They both have a strange past and origin. This is a great story, I hope to see more soon.
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
great story. but there are no b-levels in the u.s. just like, s.a.t.s or some rot.
Cassie-bear01 chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
way to go! awesome! i love it! i cant wai to read more! i love how you gave dawn a "feeling" to her and not just her looks. Very creative!
VictoriaOke chapter 4 . 8/10/2003
Hmm... wonder how Dawn got back "home"...