Reviews for Meant to Be
Jenn120 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
I love this fic It is so awesome and i agree that ron and hermione are going to get together
stopworldhunger chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That gave me the happiest feeling. This is going onto my fav stories list. Ooi. I'm so happy right now, you have no idea.
magicsprite chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Interesting. I still think that Ron/Hermione is very likely and that Harry/Ginny could be a probability to. Please hurry up, I love this story and can't wait long for more. Oh! And if you like this kind of fic you should definitely look into reading Honestly, Hermione by Ordinary Princess. Thanks for another suspensefilled chapter!

~*~*-magic-*~*~
she-who-can-be-named-but-prefers-not-to-be chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
oh, it will so happen...it will happen like two happening things...yah, just thought id let ya know i agreed with you...
KrAzYLiKeAFoX chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
I loved your stories, and i loved ur closet theory as well. Yeah though, i don't think it'll happent that specific way, but it's onna happen. If it doesn't...well...i'm gonna be very mad...i won't read the rest of the books...okay yea, i probably will...but I WONT enjoy them...okay...maybe i will a little...But i WONT be HAPPY that I enjoy them...yep, that's it )
Catgrl52 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
ooh! i like that! very good!
magicsprite chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
This sheds an interesting new light on what happened that day! I'm all-for Hermione/Ron relationships, cus Harry/Hermione is way to weird!