Reviews for Tomb Raider: The Adventures of Lara Croft
Guest chapter 60 . 4/27/2014
Update soon plz :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
2003!? Holy crap! I was 5 years old!
Cathloo chapter 51 . 5/1/2013
Hey.

I love your story, the fact Lara had been there before left an air of mystery and kept me intrigued.

Cathloo
Melissa chapter 48 . 3/14/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/21/2011
When will the next chapter be ready ? :) :)
Fire Storm chapter 31 . 12/17/2010
Keep going its really good i wanna know what happens next...
LiRA chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Ok, there's just one thing I have to address right away: New speaker, new paragraph. It's a very important rule, that stops readers from going insane trying to work out who's talk to whom.

But otherwise, I like where this is headed, On to the next chapter
xRawr13x chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
u caught my interest i like it
Marilia11 chapter 31 . 2/20/2009
I love your story ND i LOVE Lara/Alex! Update soon!
inmate1099 chapter 30 . 1/6/2009
YES! finally the hiatus is over, glad to have you back dude and its good to hear that we'll be getting an update soon.
inmate1099 chapter 29 . 1/4/2009
OMG dude this is like the best TR fanfic ever and i just love how you made Alex both playful and annoying at the sametime lol and damn man for a minute there in ch29 i actually thought she was dead; then i remembered how you liked to keep Alex daydreaming alot, but instead it was her. Anyways amazing story and i hope you update soon. :)
torchteen chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Absolutly love it, I love lara croft and I love this. One of the best storys on the site. Want my MSN if so my email is .uk
jedaib chapter 21 . 4/23/2008
THIS STORY'S EXTREMELY AWESOME! :-D . I THINK YOU SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING IT. I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL I READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! :-D :-)
ChloeSilverado chapter 20 . 4/10/2008
I really love your story! keep writing please!
Aurora chapter 19 . 4/7/2008
Hi I read your story a long time ago and had been waiting gor you to update. Thanks
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »