Reviews for Snowflake
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Le Masque Noir chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
CUTE! I like the ending!

I must thank you for such a story!
IvyBean chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
COOL! Hehe, it's so sweet how Ashy told Mist she looked like a snowflake. Speaking of snowflakes, LOL at Tracey...poor dude...XD
Light of the Dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Cute. I'm not a Pokeshipper, but this was a great fic either way! Keep up the great work!
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awww

i was gonna say please make a sequel, but u r probably busy and all that,

aww, oh well...

ah its cute ]

awesome stuff!

XOXO
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow... The story was good. It's tough looking for good AU school fics about your favorite characters! Thank you for writing one about Pokemon!
total-manga-freak chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
XD that was a really good school AU fic! its really hard to find good ones, i'm glad i found this one XD yay for AAML!~ gonna fav this one!
Super Secret Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Thats a cool new take on an AAML. very nice.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw... that's soo cute! :D I GIVE IT AN A!
Mashiara14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Aww! That was cute!
soraoathkeeper chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
One of the first good school AU fics. I applaud. Not easy to come by those. Very good. I love the ending especially. I like the cold weather. When I was small...well, I still do it now, when I can see my breath I start pretending that I'm like, a train or a dragon. Stupid, but that's me. Oh well. I like.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
woo hoo great job. i love this fic... its my bed time story actually i've spent a total of 48 hours over 3 days reading aamrns. and now i am really really really beat. whee! im gonna have plesent christmas dreams 2nite
anyway, 2 things... quadratic equations should be history after your 13 years gold... at 15 you should be doing cubic and quatic equations with all sorts of funny stuff like trigo functions. in certain institutions you would be doing differential equations. you made ash and bunch seem like a bunch of pple who dunno how to count. heh.
the second thing... i think "I look like something off a wedding cake! A very bad, very TACKY wedding cake!" is simply fantabulous! how u think of smth like that?
Fletset chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Very nice! I like it.
Violet Emeralds chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
... (wait for it)... AAAAAAWWWWW! And again, I congradulate you on another great fic. Well now, this makes three great fics by one person, so I think it's high time you went on my favs list. Look for your name on there soon! Lol. WRite more, and you have until I finish the rest of your fics until it has to be out, okay? Alrighty then, get writing! Thanks again!

~Violet Emeralds~