Reviews for All Around the World
timid madam red chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
hello.
I do not know how to comment then you will only say that if your fanfiction I had not liked it, I would not have come to the end, but because it makes me mad, I read it without stopping.
So I was wondering one thing, the quado finrai? or you'll end this fanfiction? I really would like to read more.
I'm pretty concise, but I like it and I want to read the end, you do not know what angers me a nice fanfiction, with the upgrade, but for which I will never know the end.
I had an argument often for this reason ahahahaa, however if there tenissi, not even would comment.
goodbye
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
... Never updated. But why? Why would you do this? *sigh* anyway... This is one of the best Jekyll/Hyde stories I've read (I've sifted through quite a few) and it would really be a pity if you never continued it. Watch LXG again, rediscover your muse. You may have permanently drifted away from the fandom (I have done this quite a few times) but I encourage you to let yourself get sucked back in. Write On!
rodney henry slash fan chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
i love this story and i love skinner's nickname for jekyll it's so cute please up date i despritley need to know what happens
cool k chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i love skinners nickname for jekyll it's so cute ducks too cute for words you did a great job write more soon please i will be looking forwerd too reading chapter 12.
cool k chapter 13 . 3/24/2009
aw cute great paring i will be looking for the next chapter soon
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
I love it! but you can't leave it in that way! (.
Oh Yeah chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
You have to update T_T come on! 4 years! this fic is to good to be Forgotten!
Pink Red chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
I love it nwn it's soo cute n.n they make a hot couple i love them! please you need to do more fics of them as a couple of course XD see ya baby
Ragni Mithrim chapter 8 . 5/27/2008
O.O

dude...this is awsome!

i swear i know where marlowe's from but i can't remember!

oh well, i'm hooked on this story, love it! keep writing!
Murphyangel chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Excellent fic! Can't wait to read more!
Chasse Neige chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
I'm in love with your story! Please please PLEASE continue T_T

everyone seems to have their own problems, which makes everything even more interesting!

I love the way you portrayed Jekyll; he makes me feel bittersweet. ) A kind of sentimental feeling perhaps, but a very enjoyable experience

please update soon~
oren-lahm chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
It makes me upset that you haven't updated this in 3 years. :( I wish you had, cause I would love to mknow how this story ends. I need to find out what happens to the crew, and if Skinner and Jekyll end up together! But the sad thing is, that you're probably not even going to read this. I try, though.

I love this fanfic!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I'm afraid this review won't be particularly helpful from a critical point of view - I love your story and think the characterisations, plot and descriptions are all fantastic.

It's more to persuade you that there is still a lot of interest in this fic and a crowd of people who would be pathetically grateful if you should feel inclined to continue it. A slim hope, but.

(And the whole "ducks" thing is just amazingly sweet and protective).
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
Although its pretty obvious you discontinued this fic, wow, it is fabulous! And of all the things you could have done, I'm very glad you left off at a Skinner/Jekyll moment instead of something horribly unstatisfying like "Tom gets captured onboard!" plot mover. Excelent, excelent, excelent! This has inspired me to do some fan art (though drawing invisible Rodney, I havn't figured out yet! ;P)
Renn chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
Looking at the last update date, I suppose you've discontinued it, but if you ever feel like continuing again, please do, and please let me know! This is seriously the best fic I've read in that fandom so far, and an excellent Skinner/Jekyll at that!