Reviews for July
*sobbing uncontrollably

And the vengeful Remus was just on point
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
OMGFGF. OMGG THAT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS
Natto'n'aliens chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
And one Marauder remained at some point.
Castellans chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Gah, my heart.
This is amazing.
Along with little, vengeful Remus at the end there, I just love it!
SpellDreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I am crying pathetically and had to take two breaks to get tissues, but well done, beautifully written.
DarkShadowOwl chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I have mixed emotions right now:

Angry as hell- How dare you! How dare you make me cry! How dare you make me remember Sirius and how (even if it was the last thing he would ever want to do) he deserted Harry.

Sadness- Making me remember Sirius, James, Remus and Harry. And then making me remember that the HP universe is over :(

Admiration- YOU ARE AMAZING! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! :D :D :D

(If this sounds like a flame at the start I deeply apologize but this is a ... Compliment I am just trying to show how deeply amazing you are!)
reality unchecked chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Short, sweet, and absolutely heartbreaking.
Fyrebolt chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Beautiful. Great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Beautifully written, very thoughtful and eloquent. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this is really depressing and made me hate bellatrix so much more than i already did for bellatrix should die and burn in hell and die again for all the pain she had caused both harry and remus harry because him and sirius never really got time to bond remus because he lost his only other friend and i haterd it when sirius died in the book and film because i refused to read the 5th book and watch that part in the film and after reading this i wanted to hug him so badly and i hated when harry felt the need to blame himself after sirius's death but it was not his fault
Snuffle'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You made me cry! I am sitting here trying to hold back sobs! Excellent, EXCELLENT job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
sad
ForeverLily chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Beautifully written.
superchargedfreakyahoo.com chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love it. Sad, serious, true. When people lose someone close it hurts so much, there are no words. There is only pain and sorrow. The first couple of days are horrible, you can't talk, can't speak, can't think. You can't do anything but feel, hurt and suffer with the knowledge that you are alone and things will never be the same. The people that stand beside you are fewer in number and that is what kills you a little more each day.