Reviews for Strange but Wonderful
duckquack chapter 7 . 3/25/2008
I know it's been quite some time since you've written this and I was hoping that maybe you'd get some inspiration and come back to this story, I have really enjoyed reading what you have so far. Please come back to this story!
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
I love your pen name. It's cute and adorable. It reminds me of a little girl playing in the summer breezes, with bubbles being blown around.
malvakai chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
I can appreciate that you didnt make her perfect, but reading any kind of character description makes me skip ahead. Try shortening it to something memorable.. "she was built like..." rather than 'chunky thighs'.

And avoid any description not coming from another character, preferably one that gives us more insight to the character doing the describing. After all, Cap'n Jack might think she looks like a goddess while someone else thinks she looks like an overfed bar-maid. Thats fun AND lets us see her in our own mind's eye rather than trying to adjust to your mind's eye.

You're good at character capture and your writing is readable. Keep going! I expect you'll only get better.
Chibi Tatiana chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Interesting
Maladicta chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
update soon. preferable tonight.
JackFan2 chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
WHAT! Your stopping? Writing something else? To quote Jack Sparrow: "stop blowin' 'oles in my ship!" You just took a chunk outta my stern.

Please get back to this SOON! It's really good.
little yellow umbrella chapter 7 . 9/3/2003
please write more soon...I really like your story, it's well written, and compelling.

by the way, i think you're portraying Jack really good...two thumbs up!
Maegquareiel chapter 6 . 8/24/2003
I caught up! And I love it. Though, at times, I hate Emaline. So snotty. But, I think that's great for character development. You've written her well. In making her so...unlovable, her transition will have to be profound. Yeah, keep up the good work. Can't wait for an update.
Maegquareiel chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
I haven't been able to read it all as of yet, but what I've read is excellently done. I love the Jane Austen references. Awesome. I hope to review again once I've caught up.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
WOW you are SUCH an AWESOME KICK- $$ writer! I mean it, you ROCK! This is SO good, you have to update! Add more! Put up the next chapter! I NEED MORE!
Emma Rose chapter 6 . 8/11/2003
Good start! I like it so far, it has potential. I like your character, she seems like the average "accomplished" young lady of that time period. I was wondering, did you get the name Darcy from Pride and Prejudice? Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading! Excellent job!
karen1 chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
i'mr eally really enjoying this story! please post more soon :D
Dimatariel chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This is a brilliant story! The pages fled past, I think you've got a great way of telling your stories, and you keep your reader interested. I can't wait for the next chapter, it's a fantastic adventure. ;)
Devabbi chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Very well written, me likey. Plz write more soon. ~ moron ~
Locke2 chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
Very good, I'm impressed I like Emaline, she's not to perfect but she's likeable all the same
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »