Reviews for The Watcher
Evilclone chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Bah, update update update update!

Just finished reading this thing, took a hole friggin hour, i wanna read more.
ozma914 chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
Great chapter - way to lay on the mystery.
war90 chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
funny how when you least want it to trouble always pops up. great story looking forward to your next chapter.
ozma914 chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
I seem to recall going through moments exactly like that at her age ... poor Janna, to be both a teen and a superhero - I guess the guy who created Spider-Man was right.

Great chapter, you've got both Janna and Xander down pat.
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
yes! i've been searching for something worth reading on this site for a good long while now. i think i ran through them all pretty fast. your writing is clear and the characterizations of Xander and the 'rebellious young teenager going through some major changes' are excellent. the conversations are interesting and attention grabbing. i look forward to continuing this story.
war90 chapter 11 . 9/23/2005
great story looking forward to your next chapter.
ozma914 chapter 10 . 8/24/2005
I have this strange feeling that Janna's choice in dates is going to be no luckier than Buffy's was ...
Bronson chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
Loved this story of Janna the Vampire Slayer. Xander is great in this and it was also good to see Giles and Oz. Janna comes off pretty well.
war90 chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
great story looking forward to your next chapter.
ozma914 chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
This remains one of the better post-Chosen stories I've read: You've created a rich universe of your own, not only in the "new" Xander but in your original characters and situations. Great read.
ozma914 chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
"Stodgy old Xander"? Hilarious. This reads so much like what a spin-off series about a new slayer would be like, it's almost like seeing it on the screen. Janna's one of the better new slayer characters I've come across.
ozma914 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
I've just come across your story, and really enjoyed it. Xander seems so grown up, but that's what happens when you suddenly find yourself responsible for young slayers, I suppose. I've wondered what would happen when a watcher comes for a slayer who's living with a full set of parents, and your'e doing a good job of answering that question.
Newly Human chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Just came across your story and it's quickly gotten me hooked. Your descriptions and scenarios are so vivid to read. Great work! I hope you continue with your writing soon.

- LEIGH (aka Newly Human)
war90 chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
trina-k chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
i found you! yayay!update!