Reviews for Jurassic NYC
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
good story i hope u finnish it soon it's one i definitly want to read the whole way through.

Spike chapter 7 . 8/24/2003
hey dakota. i just read this whole fic (i'm very bored tonight, in case u couldn't tell) and i loved it. although it's a bit of a stretch, i don't mind one bit. it was fun to read.

omg.. when they threw sarah to the dinosaurs in the lodging house i was cracking up. even davey didn't care! ahahhaha. and when blink was had to distract the t-rex.. and he said "what do u want me to do? dress in lizard drag?" i was so amused.

i was also VERY sad when Specs and Dutchy were crying and holding each other. it did seem slashy, but not enough to be defined as slash.. blah blah blah. btw blink sounded way sexy when he started shooting the t-rex. good one. um other than that i loved how you wrote from dutchy's point of view. now there's a newsie who doesn't get enough attention. good job! i can't wait to read your other stories. they are very creative. holy crap this review is long! see ya. love, Spike
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 7 . 8/15/2003

That was frickin cool

And that is all I can say
Chicago chapter 7 . 7/29/2003
*grins* Good. I was preparing to do my 'OHMYGODYOUKILLEDMUSH!NO!' rant, but it seems that that won't be necessary right now... I can't wait to see the next part!

~Chicago, in all her sleep deprived glory
Moonlights Sundance chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
I got chills big time. Excellent story and hope maybe to see a sequal of some kind.

C Ya.

Thistle chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
That was really good. I'm glad everyone's ok. I can't believe you made me think Spot was dead.
CiCi chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
Oh My God I almost died! How dare you! Wheew! You know something I laughed at when I first saw it? It was the chapter title! Lizards Drag... I thought they were gonna like knock one of them out and dress them up in drag! Ok enough of my stupidity! I thought it was funny though! Lol! Luvs and Hugs CiCi
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
Ingenious plottin' Spot? Hmm... It's so carzy, it just might work!

Lizard drag? Hmm... That's so crazy- okay, I'll shut up.

SPOTTY! MUSH! *Cuddles them until she practically suffocates them*

You have to be one of the few who has me on the edge of my seat when readin' your stories! _ You kick ass!

Lots of love! ~Sapphy
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
*Cuddles the little newsies* So youn'! So innocent! *Sniffles*

Okay... How the Hell is Spot so damn calm? And, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust anyone who had a glint in their eye at the sight of a gun...

Okay. No matter what happens, those boys deserve a parade...

Lots of love! ~Sapphy
Tabloid chapter 6 . 7/26/2003
“They’re on the roof.” David said, looking toward the stairs" Hey! It's like Signs! *loves Signs*

“Why me?” Dutchy asked, and Spot smiled a very evil smile, and continued on to pelt us all with extreme sarcasm.

“Just because you look so cute mowing down rabid lizards. Go!” You sure it was sarcasm, Mush? It seems pretty true to me! hehehe *goes Psycho with pure joy*

HAHAHAHAHA! You get that dino, boys! *gets dragged away by the nice men in white coats*
CiCi chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Reviews keep yoo goinghuh? Yeah I guess your right! I just started a story called Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice. Read it! I think you'll like it! Great chapter! Tell Skitts he was brave taking on those "giant lizards." Hes got courage! Luvs and Hugs CiCi
Moonlights Sundance chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Poor Skittery, (cries softly) So brave. I hope he will be ok.

C Ya and keep on writing.

Aguachica chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
Oh, that was wonderful. Suspenseful, yet ery wonderful. My dad made me stop reading in the VERY MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER, to pay some silly little fine, and I almost went insane! Love it! Just love it!

P.S. Please write more before I die of the suspensefulness of it all. You are great!
Thistle chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
What happened to Skittery? Please update soon, I want to know more!
Bec2 chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
So far, I'm really liking this. It's pretty interesting and kinda cool how you've managed to get dinasours into Newsies. COOL!

I'm also really happy that you've included my two favorite newsies.. Specs(my total fave)and Dutchy.

Good job! Liking this alot Dakota. :)