Reviews for The Time Of The Turning
Cupcake Logic chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
i bow down at your feet all mighty author!
Cupcake Logic chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
dude...that was amazing!the first chapter was like getting sucked into the game!your brilliant!
K.S chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
uh... i feel kinda weird after reading this chapter when i received my author alerts. But i think you uploaded chapter 26 from 'Omega'. My first thought was 'crossover'? And you didn't say anything about AU's or Xovers in your summary...
Anyway, great work in the last chapter. I was listening to Rikki's Utiki-sama and it fits perfectly with Yuna and this fic's nature.
RaichuTec chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Still at it, I see. Fascinating storyline, as always. I'll be keeping an eye on this one, too.
Thadius Zho chapter 4 . 1/29/2004
And once again, you demonstrate, by writing, why I started reading FanFiction. Because of "Alpha and Omega" you convinced a guy who didn't like to read to start reading... A LOT... Waiting patiently ( because you deserve the time you take to create a chapter ) for the next one.
Thanks for many things...
Furioh
Sadia Fiore chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
you make me wanna play FFX again
Great chapter!
( I did notice little error but when I wanted to look at it I couldn't find it anymore, little grammar error I think)
Rodarian chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
You've always able to capture each characters' personality and emotions...Simply beautiful
Akira Makie chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
hey, im glad u updated this. This is truely a great fic so far. i love the use of Albhed here and there. "Dah zitkac uv Ramm..."( Ten Judges of Hell...) and Sudran (mother). it pays to be able to read albhed lol.
anyway, nice to hear some of the backstory of yuna's life. It was quite tradgic. anywayz, cant wait for you to update this again.
later...
Akira Makie chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
woah. I like this story for 2 reasons. first, its because you have excellent story telling skills. You have a way of bringing the charecters from the words, right into the hearts of the readers. This is only the first chpt, and i find myself already feeling like im right there with them. Secondly, i like it because, it goes in a TOTALLY DIFFERENT direction than FFX-2 goes in. I think the spira in FFX-2 changed too fast. I mean, i know that Yevon was proved false, but still, there are gonna be some people, especially older people, who wouldnt be able to let go as easily. I mean, Spira spent 10 years following Yevon, and people wont be able to just let go THAT easily. The price of change is often steep and never comes quickly. I believe that you are showing this very well because, although the change is better for the people, it wont be noticed for at least generations down the line. Once those who still have the teachings deeply imbedded in them are long gone, then will you see the good the change has caused. But for right now, only confusion can be seen and you are exploring that confusion.
You were right in saying that FFX explored alot of themes and im ready to see where you take some of these themes now that the eternal calm has started in spira.
I hope that you dont decided not to continue these fics on teh account that there is already and sequel to FFX. You fic is going in a direction that only a fic could go. FFx-2 goes where only a game can go. I hope you understand what i mean by that. anywayz, dont give up because i will be looking forward to more chpts from this.
later...
Rodarian chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
You gave us Omega that touched our hearts. Now you're giving us Epsilon :)
Lanfir Leah chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
Already the epic feeling is there... from what you've told, this will be a very ambitious project, even more so than Omega. Good luck with it - I have all confidence in you that you will pull it off.

Already the characterization and the setting is perfect, and the beginning is here. I will be waiting for more.
LeonFan2k3 chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Wow! Excellent story. I look forward to reading more.
kt doll chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
Hello Darren.

Out of all your millions of readers and fans, I'm the one who stood far in the back. And from afar, I’ve watched your writing bloom into something indescribable and precious. I don't speak much, I haven't reviewed or emailed you, and I'm sorry...but my praise for you has always been there since the beginning of the 'Omega.' And I think it's about time I voiced my abundant admiration for you, for you deserve it.

Darren, your works are like an addiction, a drug. You've consumed me whole with your writing...and you're doing it all over again with this new fable you've conjured up. I've never thanked you before...because I know you've heard it numerous of times. But I thank you now.

Take me away again into your world.