Reviews for The Search
Emerald Queen chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
I was right! The body was Beleth! *Does little victory dance*

But you still killed poor Beleth. Evil creature. *huggles Beleth*

I *think* that Elrohir was taken prisoner by the marauders, because he was a healer and they needed a healer themselves. Tht would explain why all the medicine has gone missing.

Can I give Elladan a cookie please? Like a comfort thing? Poor Elladan, being told it was Elrohir like that.

lots of luv,

-x-x-EMQU-x-x-
TreeHugger chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
I can't believe Elrohir is dead regardless of that medallion they found. But oh my! The elf must be Bereth and he bled to death? That is just so sad and what a horrible way to die! :(

Poor Elladan is in such pain! And I even feel sorry for Legolas, though not as much, since he has to ask all the questions knowing that they will only bring on more pain. But poor Elladan! He is devastated! :(

It was so sad when he remembers his words to Celebrian. He will bring his brother home, and now he fears he will return him home quite dead. :(

Well, we know it is Bereth as you wouldn't kill one of the twins. But that is sad as well. It is too bad anyone had to die. Yet I hope this gives Elladan a bit of hope. But ... he still doesn't know where Elrohir is! That would be horrible, the not knowing! They will have to continue their search. But I do feel sorry for Bereth's family. Elladan will get Elrohir back, but there is one family that will mourn the news of Bereth's passing. :(

Yes, that would have been wicked of you to leave it before the cloak was moved aside. So why didn't you give us that big cliffhanger? ? ;D

Elenath sila am le!
Lady Idhril chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
When I started reading this chapter, I kept thinking there had to be a mistake, Elrohir couldn'd be dead! It never dawned on me that they'd only found one body, and that it might be Bereth. Poor Bereth though, but now where is Elrohir? This chapter still put me on the edge of my seat! I cannot wait for more, this is such an agonizing tale, and it tears at me when I read it. The poor twins. This is great so far, love it.
Sirith chapter 5 . 8/15/2003
YAY! *dances around table* Elrohir isn't dead! *stops dancing around* But where is he? Hm? Hope they find him soon...and he'd better be alive ) Love where this is going! Can't wait to see what happens next!

~Sirith~
Firnsarnien chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Whew! Yes, you were kind, but just barely! WHERE IS ELROHIR! Arg! The suspense is killing me and I was biting my lip madly in dread and fear as Leggy drew the cloth back from Bereth! Hurry up with the next chappy! Oh GAWD, hurry up!
Nilmandra chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
You really have me thinking - can Elladan and Elrohir sense each other? Is there a bond between them that if Elladan would search for, he might find to know that his brother still lived?

I feel sorry for poor Bereth, but we all knew you couldn't Elrohir (although you did once kill Legolas, so I had to consider it). Bereth must have had some sort of identifying mark (or Elrohir did) if he was recognizable days after death like this.
Lily Frost chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Only a minor cliffhanger? Gah.. you.. you...

I love you, now please write more?
tineryn chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Oy, Jay, you should have taken advantage of the evil cliffhanger! *I* would have! (heh, then sit back and laugh)

I was right, though. Am dern proud of my detective work, as well. Hum, update soon!
Dot1 chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Oh God, I was literally hanging off the edge of my seat reading that! I even had to sit on my hand to stop myself scrolling down to see who it was! Poor Elladan, that must have been an awful thing to go through. Oh, yeah and poor Bereth too but, well, at least it wasn't Elrohir... Now where is he? *taps foot impatiently*
xsilicax chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
E! So where is Elrohir? That is a very good question, and one I am getting very impatient to hear the answer to!

(Love this fic)

Cathy,

xx
daw the minstrel chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Elladan's shock is quite convincingly rendered, I think. And you tease out the suspense quite nicely.
Nikara chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
I'm glad it wasn't Elrohir- I was having trouble with the translation for reviving dead elves. Poor Bereth. Now we need to know what will happen-add soon!
JastaElf chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
Well, it isn't so much that we wanted Bereth to be dead... we just wanted Elrohir to live! (grin) But still, poor Bereth...

I'm glad Elrohir is alive, or presumably so; but where the heck IS he? I can't wait to find out!

Poor babies... Legolas and Elladan have such a thing about death, can't say as I blame them. I'm glad Aldor's people didn't cremate the body, cuz then there would have been no WAY they'd have been able to figure out who it was...

Excellent tension, excellent chapter, I am dying to see more!
Nikara chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
Oh no! I need to go save Elrohir now! ~goes to examine her book on reviving dead elves~ This is very well written. Please continue soon!
Lady Idhril chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
I found your story the other day, and I wanted to know what happened yo Elrohir! But oh my goodness! He can't be dead! Poor Elladan! I do hope they can help Tarlong, but his poor heart. I cannot wait to read the next chatper, this story really put me on the edge of my seat!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »