Reviews for The Search
TheAvidReader chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
oh, this is a great start to what looks like will be a great tale.

I look forward eagerly to further chapters :)
Celtic Bard chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh, the suspense! Please continue it soon!
Artemisa chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Go you! This seems to be a Twins/Legolas friendship story! And a very good one.
TreeHugger chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I am sure Legolas would never admit to the twins that he lost his way on this path. I am sure they have too on occasion, but they wouldn't admit it either.

Oh dear. YOu can tell that Elladan is very worried since he gave Legolas his name straight off. :( This doesn't sound good at all.

So this illness is spreading? Surely Elrohir didn't catch it!

LOL to Elladan asking one of the ladies on his brother's behalf. That was a clever stunt! Poor Elrohir!

LOL Yet Elrohir has the last laugh. How does he do it?

Oh no! Elrohir never arrived! Now I am VERY worried! I wonder what could have befallen them! :(

I am glad that Legolas is accompanying Elladan, though it doesn't surprise me at all. But I wonder what they will find, if they find Elrohir and Bereth.

Wonderful start! Very heartwrenching!

Elenath sila am le!
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
So you did write this afterall.

Wow, I love the story idea, and it's well done. Can't wait for the angst to begin. ;)
erunyauve chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I quite enjoyed the recitation of Elrohir's track record with the ladies. This is a good beginning - the plague doesn't get much attention. And, of course, we have the disappearance of Elrohir to add a bit of mystery.
ellbee chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Much as I adored the young elves, they're even more interesting now that they're older, and they all seem to have grown naturally from your elfling story. Maybe this will teach The Twins to stick together. I'm all anticipation, and looking forward to an exciting story. -Ell
JastaElf chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Oh, *very* nice beginning! I love the angst... the characters remain true to themselves, but worry skews their personalities just a tad-and in perfect keeping with the behavior you have established for them.

I loved the twist where the Man who comes into the hall demands to know why their request for aid was ignored... was NOT expecting that, and it's a masterful touch! VERY well done!

Now, of course, I am dying to know what has happened! A grand beginning!
Cierah chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
omg, Great story, more, more, more please. lol

Now I am in the position of wondering what happened to one of the twins with a cliff hanger..tables have turned. Up date hurry please. That is my fav twin by the way that is missing.
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Good start, Jay! I do not think I have seen a story written about the great plague in the third age. I like Elrohir as the suave one too - fits in well with him as the youngling you showed us.
Legoals's fanatical fan girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
looks like a good start. Looking forward to the next.
Surreal13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
My first review for you, Jay! I love all your stories but somehow I never get a chance to review. This new story looks exciting.

I'm always so thrilled to see the focus on the twins, as they are two of my favorite characters.

~Surreal
Dot1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
*gasp* What's happened him?

You did a great job of showing Elladan's concern - and Legolas' attempt to distract him.

I can't believe Elrohir didn't even make it as far as the town - I'm totally intrigued now, don't keep us waiting too long!:)
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Very intriguing. Good setup to lots of adventure for Legolas and Elladan. And I suppose for Elrohir too, depending on what he's doing.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15