Reviews for The Search
Evohe chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
good beginning! I have to admit it toke me a couple of minutes to figure why you called one of the twin "Ellahir" (I have to say I thought at first it was a typing mistake ).
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 20 . 3/28/2006
Yeah! My favortite elves are better now and they didn't die. This was a great story. I felt so sorry for Elladan when he thought that his brother was dead. You had me really worried when Elladan was posioned, but Im glad he recovered. Another story to add to my favorites. Yeah!
Elladan chapter 5 . 10/9/2005
I'm gonna kill you if you kill Ro. Got it buddy?

LOL I love your story
Randa-Chan chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
Brilliant!

Very well written and I was highly pleased at the way it turned out. I think I've read some of your other stuff before and that was good too. Anyways, I hope Leggy wins his next sparring match with Elladan. _ Bye for now and keep on typing!

Love Randa-Chan*
Music2084 chapter 19 . 5/3/2004
this was a great story..i really enjoyed reading it..i can't wait to start reading other fictions by you.
Mint Bubble chapter 19 . 4/9/2004
yay! god, i was so worried about elrohir. the suspense! am v glad they all got better.
phew.
write more stories! you are really good.
nerwen chapter 19 . 3/15/2004
This is a beautiful story...sweet! i hope you'll write more. hope to read your other stories soon. Thanks
BButtercup chapter 19 . 3/5/2004
I loved this story. The closeness between Elrohir and Elladan was portrayed with wonderful depth, such warmth and feeling. And the support offered by Legolas to the brethren easily conveyed their close kinship.
Elladan's hunt for Elrohir was wrought with tension and his relief in finally finding his brother was shared by me while I was reading the story.
Excellent job, fabulous story.
Buttercup :o)
Nikara chapter 19 . 3/1/2004
Aww! Very cute. Woderful job, this story has been a lot of fun. Congratulations on finishing it-I look forward to reading more!
Eledhwen chapter 19 . 3/1/2004
*Applause* Great story, Jay - thoroughly enjoyable and well written.
Firnsarnien chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
Oh, that was good! I'm kinda sad to see it end though.
But I'm so glad Elladan's arm is getting better and got better at the end! Isn't the twins relationship the neatest, sweetest thing you've ever seen? I just love it! And Aragorn's and Legolas' relationship is just so heartwarming! Really, all four of them just put a smile on my face every time! *sigh, goes off to huggle her Leggy plushie*
Great job! I look forward to more stories from you! :)
tineryn chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
how CUTE! Brilliant work, Jay! I loved it, as usual! Howsabout some Legolas torture next, eh?
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
*applauds* That was great! A very good story! I'm sad that it is over though.
I hope you update some of your other stories soon!
Bye!
Rad O.o
Vicki Turner chapter 19 . 2/28/2004
The End? NO MORE? NO! This chapter was really good and the whole story was fanomable! Your a great writer!
Flashgriffin chapter 19 . 2/27/2004
Aww... That was nice, but too short. I guess that's what happens when you read a story in pieces. It's sad that it's over. Thank you, though. It was a very nice story. I quite enjoyed it.
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »