Reviews for The Search
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 18 . 2/19/2004
This is a really great story! I hope you do the next chapter soon!
Bye!
Rad O.o
Vicki Turner chapter 18 . 2/16/2004
This is SO GOOd! I love angsty twin stories
lynn chapter 18 . 2/16/2004
hi!
it's beautiful!
i love the developing of the story and cant wait for the next chap.
lynn.
tineryn chapter 18 . 2/15/2004
Aww! How cute! I'm glad you updated! Do so again... and agiain... and again... and again... and again...
Kaeera chapter 18 . 2/15/2004
*chuckles* I like the last few sentences a lot! Yep, when they are joking, it means that they are recovereing, these two favourite twins of us. *smirks* I liked this chapter a lot, and I'm glad that Beregar had the guts to face Elrohir. It certainly wasn't easy for him.
Waiting for more...more or less patiently.
Eledhwen chapter 18 . 2/15/2004
Far too long indeed without an update! :) Nice to have one, and nice it was such a good chapter. And also nice that Elladan's on the mend.
melissa chapter 18 . 2/15/2004
I love your story! Great chapter! I am glad Elladan is going to be alright. The combination of seriousness and humor is wonderful. Thank you for the update and please update soon!
Firnsarnien chapter 18 . 2/14/2004
"Do you need me to hold it for you?"
Oh, that was too funny! Really! I'm so glad though, to see Elladan getting better. Whew! That poison really had me worried. Now all we need is for his hand to get better too.
Hurry with the next chappy! I'm so glad you didn't abandon us! ;)
Flashgriffin chapter 18 . 2/14/2004
Teeheehee... that would be an interesting sight... I'm not going to say what, though. Come on, make your chapters longer. It was like giving a drop of water to a man dying of thirst! Please, continue!
Nikara chapter 18 . 2/14/2004
Very nice. I love the end. I'm glad that Elrohir has been forgiven now. Great job!
sesshomaru103 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
cool
TheAvidReader chapter 17 . 1/12/2004
Another great chapter as always :)
Nice to see everything starting to to get better for all conserned
Looking forward to more
Kimmaree
tineryn chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
Well, Legolas is obviously out of the loop on something or another! I suppose it all works to his cause anyway. EEyah, great mushiness in this chapter! Update soon!
JastaElf chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
Ow... a hopeful and yet painful chapter all rolled into one... I'm glad Elladan is awake, and I'm even glad Legolas had a chance to give what-for to Beregar, who very much needed a wake-up call... but oh dear, there's plenty of angst to go around in this one!
Like Legolas, I do hope Beregar will be able to find some peace in his discussions with Elrond's family-and in the apologies he now must make. What's that old saying? Make your words sweet, for you never know when you will be forced to eat them?
Grief does strange thigns to us. Hopefully the healing can start for them all now!
Excellent chapter... you know how I love angst! (grin)
Nikara chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
Very sweet chapter. I'm sure that Elladan will get better soon. Very amused by Haldir's proposals.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »