Reviews for The Search
Firnsarnien chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
Oh, I'm so glad to see Elladan finally wake and see his brother! Maybe now he can get well!
And yup, that Beregar should most definitely apologize to Elrohir! He should know better to think that Elrohir would ever send someone into a more dangerous situation than he himself would place himself in! :(
Can't wait for your next chappy! :)
Sindarin Lady chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
Legolas should of stabbed Beregar methinkeths.
YunaDax chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
WOOHOO! Another Chapter, brilliant as always. The angst is brilliant, Elrohir's worry, Beregar's anger, Legolas exclusion, and Arwen's mothering-ness.
Alas I long for more :)
Night-Owl123 chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
nerwen chapter 16 . 12/31/2003
YEAH! Elladan is awake! Is this story going to end soon? I had a feeling it is since 'Dan is awake and Arwen is back. Tis' a sweet chapter. Update soon!
Sindarin Lady chapter 16 . 12/30/2003
yay! He's awake, and Elrohir can shut his trap about it and go give Bereth's brother a well needed kick in the rear! hehe
FirstMate chapter 16 . 11/28/2003
This chapter was charming! I liked seeing Arwen come home to be with her family during their hard times, but mostly I enjoyed the scene of Elrohir trying to wake up Elladan. The glimpses into what each were thinking were wonderful...and I'm so glad they both had their wishes fulfilled by the end of the chapter. And your last paragraph was simply lovely. As always, I'll be waiting impatiently to see what happens next!
Eledhwen chapter 16 . 11/23/2003
Hurrah! He's awake!

I liked your Arwen - very lively and vivacious. I'd like to see more of her.
JastaElf chapter 16 . 11/23/2003
Another excellent chapter, Jay... Lordy, poor Beregar, he is so deep in his grief that he doesn't see what others are enduring. I hope Elrohir's parting comment sunk in with him, even a little!

It is good to have Arwen home, though, even if she almost did run down Elrohir in his current state. And it was amusign, if sad, to see their attempts to awaken Elladan-loved the bit about son of an Orc, and Celebrian's rejoinder to THAT one... (grin)

But thank heavens Elladan at last is awake! Poor baby, he's been through a LOT lately...

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for posting!
Firnsarnien chapter 16 . 11/22/2003
Whew! So glad he knows his brother is alive! You really had me worried there for awhile!

I hope that now, he starts to recover. It's been awhile since he was poisoned. Can't wait to see what you've got planned next! ;) Hurry with your next post.
TheAvidReader chapter 16 . 11/22/2003
Hi there :)

This was another nice chapter and very sweet at the end.I look forward to the next update.

tineryn chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
Kyaa, the adorable fluffiness of it all! Bliss!

Great job, Jay. I don't think that Elrohir could have dealt with it all much longer. Great to have them reunited!

Nikara chapter 16 . 11/21/2003
Aww! I feel like we are drawing near a conclusion. I was quite startled to see Arwen, but it does make a lot of sense. Keep it up!
Nikara chapter 15 . 11/17/2003
Oh dear. Sounds like an angry relative is about to reach Elrohir. At least Elrond was able to physically heal Elladan. More soon please!
Firnsarnien chapter 15 . 11/16/2003
Uh oh! That didn't sound good! First Elladan is ill and now this, this, someone is acusing Elrohir of blatant murder! :( Oh, do hurry with the next chappy! Hurry up! :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »